Chapter 8 ✷

✷ chapter 8 ✷

✷ Natalie

The rest of the night with Chris and his mother went smoothly but for some reason he was giving me the cold shoulder all night. After being at his mother's house Chris drove us home and the car ride was dead silent. Not a comfortable silence but a awkward one.

"Chris what's wrong?" I asked him once we made it into the house.

He threw his keys on the kitchen counter before speed walking towards our bedroom. I followed behind him as best as I could.

"I heard your stupid ass conversation with that dude from the restaurant." He told me angrily taking his shirt off.

"What? How?" I questioned him looking confused.

"You should really turn the damn volume of your phone down. I could hear his voice." He snapped walking over to me and getting in my face.

"So what? We were having a conversation and he wanted to go out to dinner with me as a friend." I mentioned.

He rolled her eyes angrily.

"Were you even gonna tell me about going out to dinner with him?" He asked sticking his lips out in a silly way almost making me laugh.

I stayed silent as he looked down at me.

"No but we're just friends going out to dinner so I shouldn't have to!" I snapped moving away from him.

He grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you. I need to know when you're going out with a nigga that's not me." He grumbled making me look up at him by pulling my chin up.

I stayed silent as he continued to stare at me.

"I don't want no other man around you baby. I'm the only one you need." He mumbled in a soft voice.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"I understand Chris but it's just a friendly dinner and you're the only one I have eyes for. I don't want anybody else." I said gently pecking his lips.

"Promise me something?" Chris asked wrapping his arm around my waist.

"What?" I questioned.

"Promise you'll love me forever." He said his cheeks getting red.

"I promise you I'll love you forever baby." I promised kissing his cheek making him blush again.

I pinched his cheeks before giggling.

"Your blushing." I told him making him shake his head.

"Oh yeah baby. I talked to my manager about a therapist and he hooked me up with one. Our first appointment is Friday and I want you to be there." He told me proudly with a smile on his face.

I gave him a surprised look.

"So your actually doing it?"I asked shocked because I thought he told me he would just to keep me from talking about it.

He nodded his head. "Yeah I said I would do it for you and I am. I'm willing to fix this problem for you and I can have a better life." He explained to me.

I smiled and kissed his cheek again. "Good you're finally being a man." I joked while walking away from him.

"What do you mean finally being a man?" He asked giving me a adorable confused look as I looked back at him.

"I meant exactly what I said." I said laughing.

"You must need me to show you how much of a man I really am." He replied back running after me making me dart to the kitchen quickly.

Chris can be good sometimes but then there's times where he's bad.

___________________________
Thanks for 3K guys I really appreciate it. I love you all.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment follow vote

Xoxo - msfanfictional ❤️