Chapter 11 ✷

✷ chapter 11 ✷

✷ Tristan

I really hope my sister still lives here.

I knocked on the door to the apartment of who I'm hoping is my sister.

After a couple of minutes no one opened the door.

I reached in my back pocket and got out the key she gave me a long time ago.

After sticking the key into the door it opened and I walked in.

"Crystal!" I called from the living room.

I didn't hear her reply back.

I don't know why but curiosity took over me and I began looking around her small but cozy apartment.

I looked around her living room to see that it's totally different from when I last seen it. I then started to make my way to her bedroom to take a look.

When I opened the door I heard low groans and moans filling the air.

"Oh my god ew." I said once I walked into the room to see a man on top of my sister.

"Tristan what are you doing here!" She yelled in shock with wide eyes.

"Trying to visit my sister for once." I snapped back.

I had to do a double take when I recognized Chris in the bed with my sister.

"So you've been cheating on Natalie the entire time?" I asked more like stated.

He tried to cover himself as I turned around to walk out of the room.

I can't believe that jackass would cheat on someone as sweet and nice as Natalie. The girl's a complete angel and here he is cheating on her. I don't even think I'll be able to tell her about this.

I decided to just leave the apartment frustrated about Chris cheating on Natalie.

Everything in the dark comes to light one day so Natalie's bound to find out about this herself.

***

✷ Natalie

"Chris pick up damn it!" I yelled throwing my phone on the ground shattering it to pieces.

Yesterday Chris left the house yesterday drunk off his ass and I haven't seen him since. I just want to know if he's okay.

Well it's not like I'll ever know now since I shattered my phone.

I sighed before curling up on my couch.

I don't know if I can do this anymore. Chris has been driving me nuts and he missed his therapy session a couple of hours ago. He wasn't serious about going to see someone.

I rubbed my face making my hands wet. I haven't even notice that I was crying.

The tears started to fall down my face fast.

I almost jumped off of the couch when I heard the door opening and Chris walking through it shirtless.

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked Chris angrily walking over to him.

He chuckled a little. "I can't get a hello , or hi how are you doing?" He asked amusingly.

I gave him a straight face before rolling my eyes.

"Chris, I was worried sick about you and you missed your therapy session."
I told him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever it's not like I needed it anyways and I was just over one of my homies houses." He explained to me.

"Chris, I really think therapy would help you." I stated hoping he would give in and go to a session.

"Natalie I don't need it and there's no point in wasting my money!" Chris snapped giving me a irritated face.

"But Chris--"

"Chris nothing. Get the fuck out my face." He said shoving me and going upstairs.

I shook my head as a tear came out of my eye.

I shouldn't be treated like this. I don't deserve this.

This has to stop.

___________________________
Chris acting like a ass huh?

Do you guys think Tristan is wrong for not telling her about Chris cheating?
What do you think about Chris cheating?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote comment follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional ❤️