The First Kiss

"Alyssa" Britney whispers to you. "What?" You answer back, questioning her. "I NEED to be famous" she replies, slowly sipping her banana and mango smoothie. As you look around the diner, you notice the usual things; Mary the woman who comes in everyday at 7pm for a black coffee with 2 sugars, the bit of wallpaper stripping off the wall in the top right corner and you notice Britney's feminine hands wrapped around the smoothie cup. You gently stretch out your index finger and stroke Britney's wrist bone, she looks up and smiles at you "what?" She says whilst giggling. You reply with "nothing" whilst you also giggle and grin. As the waitress brings your strawberry milkshake to the table, you feel Britney's foot stroking up and down your left leg, whilst you're thanking the waitress, you glance at Britney who is staring at you while biting her lip sexily while still stroking your leg. You know she's only teasing.

It's now 9pm and the sun has already set. You and Britney are sat on your bed, watching a horror movie. Britney moves closer and closer to you, then she screams. "Britney, it's okay, I'm here" you say to her holding her tight in your arms, she wraps her arm around your waist and rests her head on your arm and sighs as if she's in heaven.

Once the movie ends, you turn to talk to Britney and realise she's fallen asleep, so you place the blanket over her and kiss her forehead, before you lie down next to her. You face away from her and curl in the foetus position, before you feel Britney's arm across your stomach. You'd always loved Britney as more than a friend so you thought now was your perfect chance. You turn so you're facing her and whisper "I love you Brit" she ever so slowly opens her eyes and whispers back to you "I love you too Alyssa" before she kisses you. You and Britney were only 15, but you knew Britney was the one.