The Invite

Aphmau's POV

I couldn't wait!
I just rented a new house and it has...1...2...3...4 rooms! So I could invite four people to stay with me in the house!

I checked in my phone and saw a text from Katelyn.

It read:

Katelyn: Hey Aphmau, I just wondering if you and Aaron were a thing. Kawaii~Chan is shipping y'all like CRAZYYY! Lates

I then texted her back:

Aphmau: No. We're going on a date this Friday. So I'm not sure yet tell Kawaii~Chan that she can ship us? Idk. I'll swing by over at your place later. Bring Cat and Kawaii~Chan too. It's important. Later.

Although, I wasn't so sure about the date with Aaron myself.
I got in my dark red Traverse and drive to Katelyn's house. It wasn't too far from my apartment. I parked in the driveway and quickly went inside.

"Come in?" She asked me. Yes, I was urging in and invading her house like termites. But I needed to tell them. Besides, Katelyn's house is a one story house and not so great.

"SORRY! Just listen to me girls." I said sitting on the leather couch.

They were all ears.

"I'm moving into a new house. It's a two story and it has 4 bedrooms. I chose y'all three to stay with me. I hope you girls don't mind." I said.

They squealed with joy. I did so as well. Life would be so much better with all of them living with me.

I went home to start packing. Ugh, the joy of packing! Not. I hate packing when you have to move. It's BORING!

I called Kiki over to help me move my things. She accepted the offer and came by.

I started on the living room without her for like, thirty seconds. She answered with a warm hello.
"What's first? I don't want to barge in and start taking everything." She said sweetly.

I love that part of her. She ALWAYS asked me what we have to do. She doesn't like to barge in people's business.
Enough about that

"Um... You do the kitchen while I do my room. If you finish early, get the bathroom. Ok?" I said about ready to go for my room. She nodded.

I headed to the room and pulled my posters down gently, especially Senpai.  "Oh Senpai, I'm sorry I have to leave you in big boxes for about two hours. I hope you don't mind." I said. Getting interrupted, Kiki came in and said, "Are you seriously talking to Senpai?" I didn't really like THAT part of her.

"No." I said blunt. She left and I finished packing.

2 Hours Later
***************

We FINALLY finished packing the house. Not literally the house, but you know.
Kiki left and I called Cat.

C= Cat
A=Aphmau

C- Hey! Are you finished packing? All of us are and the truck is here waiting for you.

A- Ah! Ok I'm coming!

I quickly drove to Cat's apartment and unloaded my things into the truck.

"Well, Kawaii~Chan KNOWS that our lives will be better because all four of us are here together!" Kawaii~Chan said happily. I nodded.

We sat in the back of the truck with our belongings and waited. Just stayed there talking and waiting.

"I'M BOOOOOORED!" Cat basically SCREAMED in my ear. "Gee, thanks for breaking the silence." Katelyn said going back to sleep.

Ha! Yep, life would be MUCH MUCH BETTER!!