The Beginning -1

YOUR POV

*Flash back*

"It was like the end of the world, I woke up at a lot of people sounds, hearing... running, screaming, and swords clashing sounds!!"

"Some maids took me away from the castle to run away and save my life! What about my father? My mother ? My friends?

I got out of the castle, the view was horrible! The castle covered by the fire, but I couldn't take my eyes of it!

It's like hanabi carnival! It was kind of beautiful.

My eyes tearing without noticing them, I ran from maids to the castle, I was worried about my family! Hope to find them alive, hardly to entered to the castle, rushed to my parents' room,

Found them covered by blood and laid on the floor, I ran to them trying to wake them up and crying, I was hugging my father I noticed his favorite dagger so I took it, I noticed someone behind me! I turned my face to see him suddenly everything is black ..."

THIRD POV

You woke up from your sleeping, you were sweating and feeling afraid, you noticed your father's dagger cried...

"Oh father, mother, I missed you so much, I swore to god to revenge for you" you said and swiping the tears from your eyes.

"O... (y/n)-Chan! Finally you woke up!" (???) A handsome guy with dark brown colored hair and white colored skin wearing three sliver earrings on his left ear.

"You know you are making me worried, every time your health getting worse" dark brown colored hair said

"Thank you Tadao! I'm sorry for making you worry" you smiled

Tadao was blushing, his eyes looked in another direction and giving you your breakfast.

"Here, you should eat everything in this plate or else!" Tadao smirked

You were wondering "or else?"

"Or I will sleep next to you in the same bed to make sure you will be ok and...." He glows and sparkles

"Baaaakaaaa!!!!!" You threw your chopsticks on his forehead make him bleeding...

"Ouch!! So... Sorry (y/n)!! I was just kidding

"Don't make jokes like that" you blushed...

TADAO POV

"(y/n)!! We going to be late if we didn't finish harvest the rice!" I stand in the field to see (y/n) working so hard.

"Haiii Hai!" (y/n) answered and focused on the work.

I can't believe she is the same person I found her before 2 years

*Flash back*

"It was a raining day, I was traveling walking near to the river and wearing my Chinese hat, I notice something in red, walking closing to this body, she was a girl wearing a red kimono I don't know if she alive or not, but her injures were really serious, I took her up to my place and healing her, she still unconscious, but face was beautiful and her (h/c) was pretty......"

"Tadaoooooo! ARE YOU HEARING ME??" (y/n) yelled at me

"Huh! Sorry I was thinking" I giggled and scratch my neck's back

"Oh I see! What were you thinking?" She asked

"Uhh! Nothing! Let's just go back to make dinner, I'm soo hungry!" I felt the heat in my cheeks and ears and ran to home.

"WAIT FOR ME TADAOOO!!" (y/n) yelled...