He then puts the meal onto a small desk beside bed. I then turn to face him.

"Kai" I call him coldly. He then looks at me. Kai or his real name, Kim Jongin. So, he's kidnapping me? For what?!

"What do you want from me?! Wanna kill me after-"

"No, Erin, listen to me first!" He rushs standing in front of me. Afterward he puts his hands on my shoulders.

I look at him with death glare.

Kai. He was my boyfriend. I love him so much with full of my heart. I meet him at the cafe when I use to work. He is one of the regular customers that love my handmake coffee. I love him but I try to forget about him since I think that I'll never reach his love but not until he confesses to me. Since then, we begin to date everyday after he proposes me to be his girlfriend. I'm so happy that he also loves me like I do. He is the sweetest guy in my entire life. He brings bright light into my life after my parents pass away because of excident. Having him as my boyfriend is something that I always glad of. One more thing that I love about him is, he is a honest and sincere guy. He doesn't take advantage of my money. Yeah I have too much money from my parents and since they're already gone, I take my responsibility of it all but the companies, my uncle handles it but still under my trust.

He was my boyfriend, but not until four days ago, when I know something that stab myself. Like thousands kinves on my back.

'I thought that you are a honest guy but I was wrong!'

'No Erin. I'm not like what thought-'

'So that is what you call honest?! You are a mafia guy and I never know that! You... Must have kills innocent peoples! You- Argh! Kim Jongin, I'm telling you right now that, from now on, we are done!'

Mafia. He's a mafia guy. I never know that until I hear him talking through the phone with someone. I don't know who but what I hear is 'we are mafia and we never give up'. I believe him. But he's the one who let my trust go. Only tears that I was able to give afterwards. Bright light that always shine my days are left and leaving dark that is enveloping my heart.

"Erin" All of sudden, I hit the reality. His hands on my shoulders make me shove it hardly.

"Please, leave me. I- I don't love you anymore!" I say. I must go! The steps that I take suddenly stop as I feel a warm body from behind, hugging me. My body frozen.

"Please Erin. Don't go. I love you Erin. Please listen to what I want to say" He says huskily. I find that his voice crack. He's crying. A warm water- no, it's tear fall onto my shoulder. He rests his chin on it. He then continues, "Yes, I'm mafia guy. I do kidnap peoples but believe me, I never kill anyone. I just kidnap-"

"What if police arrest you just because you are kidnapping even you are not killing anyone" I say, trying to hold my tears. That's the thing that I really don't want it to happen. I love him. I don't want him to caught up in criminal activities.

"I'm done with that"

"What?!" I shove his hands of me as I turn, facing him.

"I'm done with that. I will not going to kidnap anymore" He smiles. "Except for your heart. I'm going to kidnap it and save it for me" He winks.

"B-But how can you apart from that? From your boss?"

"Easy. Money. Just give them money and it all done"

"You sure you're going this sincerely? And is it true that... you never kill people?" I ask in relief.

"Yes Erin. I never kill people. I only do kidnapping but it all done. I'm doing this because I love you. I can't life without you Erin-ah. I could survive without kidnapping but not without you. Erin-ah, how could you run of my life after stole my only heart?" I keep quite. "Erin-ah, I love you with sincerely of my heart. I'm sorry for not telling you about it. I hope that you can accept my apology. Erin-ah, will you be my wife, stay by my side for the rest of my life? Being the only mom of our childrens?"

I'm stun when he says that. I don't know what I should act. Somehow, I want to yell in happiness but I feel like I should just keep quite with my slow- geez, of course my slow my brain.

He takes out something from his pocket. A velvet of ring box. Again, I'm stun. He slowly opens the box and takes out the ring.

"Erin-ah, will you?" He looks at me, waiting for the answer.

"I-I will, Kai. I will" I smile, shyly. He smiles happily as he slides in the ring to my finger. He then kisses my hand. I then put both of my hand on his cheeks and look at his eyes straightly.

"Is your head okay?"

"Uh? Uh okay. Why?" I ask, feeling weird with his question.

"Aish, my friends said he hit you on head because you won't follow him. But I already hit him back so don't worry!"

I smile.

I love you. So much. I don't know why I accept his apology easily. Maybe it is because of the power of love. Being hates by someone is something that hurt so I don't want him to feel that. Even he has done something that wrong, I should apology him. People do mistakes even me. So this is what being called as unconditional love. In conditional love: love is 'earned' on the basis of conscious or unconscious conditions being met by the lover, whereas in unconditional love, love is "given freely" to the loved one "no matter what". Yes no matter what had happened.

"I love you"

"I love you more" Slowly, he makes his face toward me-

xxx

Wuut o_O What do you think he does after that? Think it bcs I've mine hewhewhew

To @-winterlove I'm sorry if I didn't reach your expectation. Once, I'm sorry.

VOTE. COMMENT.