Chapter 26

A/n: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.84k reads! I'm hoping to reach 2k by Christmas! Recommend my stories to friends so I can hopefully reach it! I love you all so much and give some extra love to TheDemonGate  because she didn't let me stop writing even when I was basically brain dead and blocked of any ideas. I love you! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ciel's P.O.V.
"Don't be sad Ciel... I'm still here." (Y/n) said to me sweetly as I stared at her grave 40 minutes after the funeral.
"I've just gotten word that Lady Elizabeth was found wondering the woods. Young master, what would you want to do?" Sebastian said stealing me from my thoughts.
"Let's go to her this moment." I said with little thought.

During the carriage ride there, I thought of all the nice times I had with (y/n) and how I would do so much to get her back in my arms.
"What keeps getting you lost in thought sir?" Sebastian asked as he held the door open.
"It's nothing... Just haven't gotten easy sleep the past few nights." I replied getting out carefully. I looked around to find myself at the Trancy manor.
"Ciel, it's good to see you once again! I'm sad to say that when Claude found Lizzy, she was in the state she is now." Alois said with no sadness in his voice only happiness that he took my love's life.
"Stop acting like a child and guide me to Lady Elizabeth's side." I said with a little frustration in my voice.
The never ending hallways had me a bit curious but once we reached Lizzy's room she seemed happy I was there.
"Ciel! I thought you would just leave me here..." She said, basically struggling with every word.
I walked up to her and say she had bandages around her head, arm, and ankle. "Never. You are my fiancé so I am to stay by your side." Giving her no smile.
"You don't love me... You never have... All I did was stand in the way of your love for someone else... I am truly sorry." She said as a few tears came down her cheeks.
I said nothing and just looked down at my feet in basic defeat. Until I decided one thing, "Sebastian, find a way to get Lady Elizabeth back to the Phantomhives manor where she will be more comfortable." I said as Alois walked in.

The ride back was even worse. Lady Elizabeth was weak and she may not last but I knew I had to get her closer to home. Once night fall set and we had returned home, Lady Elizabeth was I'm her chambers and happily resting. I was once again left with my memories.
"Ciel darling!" I heard a women's voice call out to me.
"You look so grown up my boy!" A males voice called as well.
"I wanted to give you the peace of meeting your parents before I disappeared." (Y/n) said showing up from the darkest corner once again but with the spirits of my two parents. That night turned into an emotional nightmare, where I faced my parents, and cried myself to sleep which I haven't done in years.
"In a few days I will return... Please forgive my absence my love." (Y/n) said messing sign the one hair sticking out the most in my bangs.