Chapter 7

A/N: On weekends I'm busy so I don't always have time to post. I think I found a way to stretch the story on for a little longer. I hope you enjoy it! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel's P.O.V.

I ran back to the bench where I had last heard (y/n) was. She was still there, crying. I walked up to her but tripped on one of the rocks she had destroyed. She looked at me with hurt and anger. ¨Why? Why, would you try to kill me? I trusted you, you said you cared.¨ I looked at my feet and sighed, ¨I deserve whatever you do to me...¨ (y/n) cut me off, ¨If you real cared you wouldn't have done this. I will leave you with your guilt, clearly it's better than killing you.¨ She said softly as she lifted in the air. That was the last I saw of the beauty I had began to fall in love with. With Sebastian behind me, I walked to the carriage. I could feel the pain I had when I lost my parents. I was going to look for (y/n), I wasn't going to give up on her. She brought me happiness every time I looked into her eyes.

~Time skip of 4 years~

It was going to be 5 years since you last seen Ciel. You are now 19, at your full powers, and could do nearly anything at the snap of your fingers. Witches who knew you, despised you. They didn't understand how you came into your powers so easily, with so much strength.The only thing you knew was, it was going to get stronger from the anger you were going to leash out on the town of London in a few nights.

Reader's P.O.V.

I'm going to fly around town real quick. I'll use my invisibility to hide, but I'm going to spot the rich. If Ciel Phantomhive is the Queen's Watch Dog, well here boy, I have a treat for you!

~Time skip of an hour~

My plan has worked pretty good. I guess I'll wait for him to walk into my trap, after all I gave Ciel hints that he will figure out easily who is at fault.

Ciel's P.O.V.

¨5 years.... 5 long years! I messed up, I'm so stupid. I've tried moving past her...¨ sitting in my office, Sebastian walked in. ¨Young master, what is wrong? I heard you talking to yourself the past few days , I'm getting quite worried.¨ I rolled my eyes, ¨You just want my soul to be sane not mental.¨ He chuckled and pored my glass of evening tea. He handed me my letters, one of them being from the Queen. She wanted me to work on a case, one where as soon as I saw the picture, I knew who was the murder. The same man who refused to sell (y/n) food had been drunk, walking in the streets alone. He was left in a back ally with Street Rat, burned into his arms. I started to tear up, why would she do this? She knew I would have to work on this case, for I am who I am... ¨Sebastian, we must go to the crime scene. At this moment, the murder may still be there.¨ Sebastian put his hand to his chest and got the carriage.

~Time skip of 50 minutes~

Third Person P.O.V.

As Ciel approached the scene he had noticed that it wasn't cleaned yet. Sebastian searched for evidence, when a red haired man came up to them. Sebastian rolled his eyes knowing who he was dealing with.