Chapter 19

A/N: I'm going on a longer trip than I expected. I'm in a state near New York, I'm this area. My mom is coming back to this state for work, she's going to pick me up from my grandfather's, then she is taking me to the state I live in now (one of the Carolinas). After a few days at her house her are going to Florida. I don't know exact dates yet, but that's my busy future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reader's P.O.V.
In the air, I looked around frantically for Ciel. "solus es, qui non mihi ostenderit mihi in felicitatem. (Latin to English: guide me to the only one who brings me happiness)" I whispered with tears rolling down my cheeks. "Now that the young master is asleep, maybe I should go for a walk." I heard Sebastian then spotted a tent and Sebastian walking away from it. I saw a blue orb in the tent. "My guiding spell did work!" I wiped the tears away then softly landed to my feet in front of the tent. Sebastian turned around and his eyes grew large. "(Y/n)! I don't believe this! You were de..." I cut him short, "No. I'm not, neither is Lady Elizabeth." I tried to hide my contract from Sebastian, I feel bad enough and didn't want it to get worse. "Well, I'm glad to hear that. Do you want me to run and get her?" My eyes grew large. "NO! I mean... She's asleep and you wouldn't want to wake her. She went through a lot today." I said looking away from his eye contact. Sebastian walked up to me and lifted my chin. I looked at him oddly, "What are you doing?" I started backing up, away from him. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. "Lady (y/n), your beauty is too much. I can't control myself anymore." He came closer to me, leaning his face into mine as I tried to back away more. I took my final step when I backed into their carriage. He quickly put his hands on arms to prevent me from going anywhere. I was pinned and Sebastian's face was getting closer to mine as he smiled evilly. "I never wanted to kill you so I made sure that you turned demon so I could have you forever. Just let me be with you." He said leaning in and kissing my lips. I tried pushing him away but he had me pinned. I could hear rustling from the tent and saw that someone was exiting it. "Sebastian! What the he..." He stopped when he got closer to Sebastian who had stopped kissing me but still was looking at my face. "Ciel! I came here looking for you! Get off of me Sebastian!" I said squirming out of his grip. "Your supposed to be dead! Stay away from me..." I fell to my knees and stretched out my left hand, leaving my contract in the open. Ciel looked at my hand and his eyes grew, "Who did you make a contract with?! Where is Lizzy?" I put my head to my knees and started to cry. "Where is she (y/n)?!" I sniffled and looked up at him with sad eyes. "She is just down the path... Why are you so angry at me? I blacked out and lost my memory from when I was in the woods." I said still on my knees, Ciel looked shocked. "You didn't... You attacked me and tried to kill me. I ordered Sebastian to protect me so he wounded you, causing you to fall. When you fell you didn't get up so we disappeared. We want looking for Lizzy but she was gone too." Ciel walked over to me and hugged me, "I'm so glad you're ok!"