Annabeth

"Fine!" Annabeth yells at her, now ex boyfriend. "I am sick and tired of you and your lies!" She storms out of his house, slamming the door behind her.  "Bitch!" Luke yells after her as she runs across the lawn to her car. 

Annabeth gets in her silver Volkswagen and pulls out on the road. She hates everything at the moment. Luke, her car, the rain pouring down, Athena's private school for extremely intelligent teenagers, (such as herself) her step mom, her younger step brothers, her dad, her real mom (whoever she is), everyone at school, but mainly herself. 

Maybe if I wasn't such a screw up, people would like me. Luke is right, I am a bitch. I was a shitty girlfriend to begin with. Maybe that is why he cheated on me with Thalia. Thalia... I should have been a better friend to her. I can't believe that last night we were planning on going to collage together... Some best friend I am. I hate myself... Annabeth thinks to herself, driving back to campus. 

She grabs the bottle of liquor that she got from Castor (an old 'friend') that is laying in the passenger seat. She drinks half of the bottle, (which is all that is left) and throws it in the floor of the car. Then she pulls into the school parking lot. 

Once she gets back to her dorm room, she looks out at the star filled sky. She knows that other people are out there, looking at the same stars right now. She wishes that she was one of those people, so she would be happy and not have what she called a fucked-up-life

"At least someone out there is happy..." she mutters to herself before going to bed.