Chapter 3: So Red It Would Put Rudolph's Nose To Shame

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to miss you so much DJ. I don't think I can wait till Christmas to see you again." He said softly. He then moved his hand from my hip to my face to caress it. I leaned into the warm soft feeling.

As much as my inner boyish self hated to agree, I was going to miss him too. A tear slipped from my eyes and down my cheek.

He then leaned in and kissed the tear away. We both froze at the act. But he quickly recovered and pulled his lips away from my cheek and towards my lips. His mouth hovered over mine. My insides were already erupting.

He finally leaned in all the way. Once his lips had made contact with mine, the fireworks broke loose. I had finally given my first kiss away and it was perfect.

Being so caught up into the moment, he brought his hand back to my waist and pushed me harder against him. I quietly moaned against the feeling. He then positioned himself to be on top of me, using his left hand to keep his weight from crushing me.

I always used to look back on that moment and try to savor it. It had been the first and last kissed that I shared with him. After that night, we never saw each other again. Until now.

"Do you remember that night?" he asked me quietly. I nodded my not trusting my voice.

"You never came back after that. I was crushed. I always asked my parents what happened, but they would always just give me a sad smile. What happened?" he said his voice still soft and soothing. I stiffened at the question and removed my arms from his shoulders. I looked away.

What happened? A lot happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week and Summer is over. It's been a week and I'm back at school. It's been a week since the dinner and since Jayden and I talked. After he asked I had quickly brushed him off and walked away. I wasn't ready to talk about it. I'm still not.

Beep Beep Beep Beep!

My alarm clock went. I groaned and dragged myself out of bed and over to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed into some black ripped jeans and a number 1 Liverpool shirt. I then placed on some white Vans and a white beanie.

I applied some of my eyebrow liner on to make them look nicer. Once all of that was settled I grabbed my black back pack, phone, wallet, keys, and Khalifa.

I didn't want to draw in too much attention on the first day, so I didn't bring Usher. It's bad enough being new. I walked down stairs grabbing a granola bar, and waving goodbye to my family.

I road down the street and into a couple of others making my way to school.

----------------------------------------------------------

I stopped once I reached the front of the school. If I thought the Middle School was big , well this is even bigger. It had creamed colored walls and a blue roof and to actually get into the school, you had to climb up stairs.

Students drove into the parking lot and caught up with their friends. Hugging and jumping up and down. Girls squealing and boys keeping it cool. Ay Dios mio.

I began walking up the steps and towards the lager doors and started looking for the office. Once I found it, I collected my schedule and locker combination. I made my way to locker number 679, coincident anyone?, when I was stopped by a hard chest.

"Huh, I guess you always just be that clumsy girl, huh D?" A familiar voice said. I smiled looking up at the greened eyed boy.

"Well I guess your always just be the boy who couldn't climb a tree and ended up fracturing both his arm and leg." I said smirking towards Brody. I heard snickering from behind him.