Chapter 10: By The Light Of The Moon

Start from the beginning

My twin moves around Bonnie and opens the door, she gave us a look and then walked into some kind of forcefield.

"No way." I say amazed. I stuck my tongue out at Len. She tried to break it but it didn't budge.

"What did you do?" She asked Bonnie.

"It's for the best, Elena."Bonnie said.

-----

Damon enters out the house and I give him a hug. Things haven't been awkward since the kiss I mean he's told me how he felt and I told him so we're in the 'fake relationship lets see how it goes' type thing.

"You two should really lock your doors." He says. Len pouts and I look at her disgust.

"Wipe that look off our face its not cute." I sneered, narrowing my eyes at her.

"Oh, come on pouty. At least give me two points for ingenuity." Damon remarked. She gives him a pointed look.

"Do you think this is funny?" She inquired.

"Yes, Len we find hilarity in the lengths that we have to go to save your suicidal ass." I scold her.

"What did Stefan say about this?" She questioned.

"We had a good laugh." Damon responded.

"And about Elijah still being alive?" I added. He sat next to me and I looked at him.

"Yeah, that. I didn't tell him." He answered.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Well, A he can't do anything about it and B- what I just said." He retorted. I sighed and run my hand through my curls.

"Uh, where's Bonnie?" Damon pondered.

"I thought she was meeting you." Jer remarked.

"No , she's on moonstone duty and Arielle and I are on," He clicks his tongue. "Elena patrol." Damon finished, smiling at me.

"Then who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon ?" Jer asked.

"Vampire barbie asked if she could handle it. I figured why not if she screws up, he'd bite her and then I'll be rid of two of my problems." Damon explains. I hit him in his chest.

"Hold on a second tonights the full moon?" Len questioned. Damon's phone rings.

"Yep, but you're too absorbed with your suicidal tendencies to notice." He answered. "What." He says putting the phone to his ear and leaving the room. He enters the room after a couple of minutes.

"Change of plans, you baby-sit." He says to Jeremy, who lays across Len and I's lap.

"Hey, you know, you should get out, enjoy the sun. Oh wait you can't." I laugh at Damon's childishness. Len throws a pillow at him and pushes Jer off our lap. And glares at me. I give her a weak smile.

------

Lena and I go downstairs to see Jenna going through mom's old boxes. Len and I share glances and then look at Jenna.