Chapter 10: By The Light Of The Moon

"Now that you've got this back, what are you going to do with it?" Len asked Bonnie, analyzing the moonstone.

"Right now its what's binding the Sun and Moon curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless." Bonnie explains. I sit cris crossed and turned to Bonnie.

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful." Lena also mentions. I scoff at his name.

"Maybe. If he finds out." B remarks. I let out a sigh.

"Am I the only one that think this is sketchy? How can you de spell a powerful rock from a thousand years ago?" I commented.

"Elly," Len warned. I fake surrender.

"I'm just being logical, if it's as powerful as they make it out to be how can it just be 'poof'." I say making the explosion noise. Bon looked at me skeptically.

"With Luka's help I can do it, and if the wise friend of Rose's said that it could, then it could." Bonnie answered. I mouthed 'okay' Even though this thing still, sounded like poo.

"Bonnie, can this wait. Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've gotta get him out." My sister reminds. I snort.

"Stef's probably having the time of his life." I retort. B slaps my thigh. I glare at her.

"Stefan wants me to focus on this!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"Well, don't listen to him." Len and I respond.

"He thinks that he's protecting us but he's wrong." Lena finished.

"I'm taking Stefan's side with this one." Bonnie states. "We're not going to let you two get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual. And Arielle to do the spell that kills you." She finished and snatched the moonstone out of her hand.

"What are you guys arguing about?" Jer questioned.

"Not arguing about anything." Bonnie cleared up. She turns around put the moonstone in her purse and walks out. "I need a coffee."

"Me too," I say loudly. I pull myself out of Elena's bed and zoom downstairs. I fix me some coffee and eat the brownies I made the night before. I hear Len walking downstairs and I zoomed by the stairs. Bonnie is questioning her.

"I'm going to see Stefan." Len lies. She'd always been a terrible liar.

"You're lying." Bonnie and I say.

"No I'm not." She lies again.

"Really?" Bon questioned.

"Tell your face." I comment. Lena glares at me.

"Are you guys serious?" She tries to ask.

"Len you were always a horrible liar." I added.

"She took the moonstone." Jer announced. I smirked at her.

"How did you-"

"We tested you. And you failed." I finish for her. She looks at us baffled.

"Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she crossed him. I can't let that happen." Len retorted. Bonnie moves out of the way and I give her a 'what the hell' face, she just smirks at me.