Chapter 20: As I Lay Dying

I enter the Salvatore house looking for Stefan to find a cure for Damon when I see Damon burning in front of the big window. I zoomed over there knocking him down.

"Damon , what the hell?" I hissed. I zoomed him over to the other side of the parlor.

"You're not doing this." I spat. He looks at me warily.

"Just did." He mutters. Stefan walks into the room confused.

"Woah , what's going on?" Stefan asked oblivious to what his idiotic brother attempted to do.

"Check your brother , who tried to turn himself into ash." I answered angrily , dropping Damon on the floor. Stefan zooms over to Damon and took him in the hallway.

"You two know what happened to Rose." Damon mentioned.

"We don't care." Stefan responded , zooming them into the basement and locking him in there. I follow him after and peep through the window.

"You're not dying today." Stefan said. I nod my head at him and shoot Damon a look.

"What's the plan , wonder woman and superman?" Damon questions.

"We're going to find you a way out of this." We say in unison.

"Oh, right. A miracle cure. Good luck with that one." Damon spoke mockingly.

"Bonnie is looking for something , anything possibly," I pause gazing at my phone. "-And she needs me at the witch house , ASAP. So , Stef keep your suicidal brother in check while I'm gone , don't screw up." I say patting his shoulder.

----

"We're not completely sure this is going to work , but I'm being optimistic from now on so," I warn Stefan before smiling.

"You've done a seance before, right, contacted Emily Bennett." Stefan mentioned. "Maybe one of the witches might know how to help Damon."

I look to Bonnie. "Let's hope they want to," We close our eyes and I start to hum.

"Phesmatos manex un domi hax , feri adiuvex. Phesmatos manex. Phesmatos manex un donk hax , fero adiuvex." Bonnie and I chant. I feel the flames get higher and then decrease. I hear whispering and I concentrated on the words.

"Arielle , Bonnie." Stefan whispered. I felt my mind lose control and then I saw Nayla take over my brain."Bonnie , Arielle."

"Nayla." I spoke with a smirk. I haven't seen Stefan in ages. He looks good.

"Emily." She greets. Oh Emily we go way back and just to get the air cleared , I am not dead. "Why have you come here , Stefan?"

"I need your help. I need to know if there is a spell to cure a werewolf bite."He answered. My eyes narrowed at him.

"No. Nature endures a balance to everything." I said boldly. He turned to me and our gazes met. I kept my composure.

"Is that true? Or are you just saying no because it's Damon?" He questioned. My face relaxes and I turn towards Emily.

"And you didn't tell me this why?" I whispered. She ignored me and continued her staring contest with Stefan.

"Perhaps it is his time to die." She replied. I avoid creating conflict and exited Arielle's body. But , before I do that I whisper the things that can cure a werewolf bite.