Chapter 15: The House Guest

Since I spent the night by the Lockwood's I decided to go to the Salvatore's and check on Len. Apparently I missed a lot. They dagger Elijah twice , since they missed a small sentence in the fine print about actually keeping the dagger in him for it to work. Silly kids.

I ring the doorbell and Katherine answers dressing like Elena.

"Kitty Kat , finally free to roam the world." I taunted. She gives me a confused look. I roll my eyes. She's trying to play the role.

"What are you talking about Arielle ? Katherine's in the tomb." Katherine tried to convince me. I rolled my eyes and stepped past her. I turned around and zoomed her to a wall.

"Len , hasn't called me Arielle in years , she always calls me Elly. So remember that the next time you attempt to be her. Katherine." I sneered at her. I throw her to the floor and zoom to the kitchen and get ice cream.

Damon's in the living room reading the Gilbert journal.

"Good morning, Damon." Katherine says pretending to be Len.

He glanced at her then pushes her against the wall.

"What are you doing here? I told you to leave." Damon says bitterly.

"What is your problem?" Katherine choked.

"You're wearing her clothes? Like that's going to work." Damon seethes.

"You think I'm Katherine? Why would you think that? Katherine's in the tomb. Isn't she?" Katherine says. Oh her acting skills are impressive.

"What the hell's going on here?" Stef asks.

"I don't know, you tell me. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?" She says drastically. Okay the girl's got points.

Stefan zooms back upstairs and attacks Elena and I zoom up there and throw him off of her.

"Stop what? It's getting really easy being you." Katherine says. I growl.

"What is she doing here?" Len questions angrily.

"When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." Damon explained.

"How's that possible?" Stefan asks. Katherine's fiddling with something on his dresser.

"He's an original. They have all sorts of special skills." She answered.

"We don't want you here. Get her out of here!" I say bitterly.

"You need me, Arielle, Elena. You all do." Katherine attempts to reason.

"Like hell." Stefan and I say in unison.

"We all want the same thing.... Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off." Katherine explains.

"We don't need your help and we don't want it." Len disagrees.

"And that's incredibly stupid of you. You know where Klaus is? When he's coming, what he looks like?" Katherine challenged.

"If you know something, say it or get out." Damon says bluntly.

"Fine. Then I'll just go to the grill and have some lunch... maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite." She taunted. I zoom to choke the hell out of her, but Stefan and Len holds me back.

-----

"It was bad. You know, John planted all these seeds about Isobel and now Jenna knows I'm lying about something." Ric says.

"That's what the bastard does." I comment.

"John's going to end up dead on the kitchen floor if he's not careful." Len remarks.