chapter 20 - The Ending Is Only The Beginning

The Ending Is Only The Beginning

Alessa's pov

We were to start any minute but unlike my dear friend whom is the bride, I was feeling anxious and giddy while she was having doubts and being a worried ward like most brides feel just before they walk down the isle. I remembered how I felt; not once did I have doubt in my mind, I felt so...anxious to get down the isle like I am at this moment. \

I know it's Liana's day but I would be the talk at the reception.

Music began to play for us bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girl, and ring bearer to walk down the isle two at a time. Jase's older brother's kids were the ring bearer and flower girl, Conor and Connie; who are twins. Jase's half brother, Travis;  whom I just met a the day before, walked with Liana's cousin Miranda, Jase's friend, Mark walked down with Liana's other cousin Georgina and I walked with the best man and also Josh's older brother Lance.

All eyes were on Lance and I. More me than Lance. Once woman from the groom's side gasped loudly, while I heard a man near the end of the isle on the bride's side gulp at the sight of me. Of course they would react this way. I no longer looked like the outcast little Alessa, and also because of the fact they thought I was dead.

Or could it be this Ora I give off that makes them shake with fear? Maybe it was my blood red that cascaded down my back in loose curls with a lily stuck in my hair, since every bridesmaid had a different flower that represented who they were. Lily just meant death and because I'm not a part of the living nor am I dead, Liana thought it would be perfect. I also had blood red eyes with gold flakes, pale skin that glowed beautifully in the night and a slender body but still had this alluring curvacious look to it. Nope, I was no longer the outcast Alessa, now I was the blood sucking independant Alessa.

My eyes began to wonder as each of my steps stayed in sync with Lance's and the music until my eyes locked on a pair of red blood eyes that had golden flakes and I felt my heart race, it felt as though my heart would burst at all the love I had for him. His mouth curved into a smile when my eyes found his and I smiled back. Now I don't want to be a bridesmaid anymore, I rather just be sitting in the crowd next to him whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

Once I made it to the alter I went to stand in front of Georgina and Lance stood in front of Mark. All grew silent once the wedding march 'Here Comes The Bride,' began to play. All eyes looked back at the entrance for the bride to begin walking to her new future.

Liana's pov

My heart felt like it was going to burst through my chest from excitement and from being so nervous. As the music cued for me to walk down the isle, I began to panic. Not to flee but from questions that kept reeling in my head. 'What if I trip? What if he changes his mind about marrying me? What if I say something stupid instead of my own vows? Oh my god...what if I make a complete blubbering idiot of myself and cannot get the vows out because I'm crying from happiness?' Now that's pretty embarrassing events to occur on your wedding day.

"You ready to go?" Alpha strolled up next to me with a prideful grin. I smiled back and nodded as I looped my arm through his and walked in sync with the traditional wedding march. My arm to the very tip of my fingers began to shake. Alpha must've noticed because he clenched my hand with his other hand, telling me that he wasn't going to let me fall or make a fool of myself. As if he knew what I had been thinking...

That was when I look up to be mesmerized by blue eyes of my soon-to-be husband and that was when all my doubts and worries washed away. All my problems vanished as if they had never existed. Then it felt like the entire room of people had vanished as well, and it was just me and him.

"Do you Jase take this woman..." the preacher had us repeat our vows to each other and not once had I cried, I wanted to but I held them back by little sniffles here and there but instead of a blubbering cry from me just behind me I heard sniffling and someone blowing their nose into a tissue. I look over my shoulder and it's Alessa rubbing her nose lightly with the issue, giving me a reassuring smile. I smile back at her then look back to my man.

The ceremony was better I had ever imagine it to be but the reception was a blast! I spent most of the time chitchatting with Alessa talking about where Jase and I were going on our honeymoon and how we wanted to try for a baby very soon. As soon as our wedding night that is.

Alessa was very happy to hear this hoping that our babies would be the greatest of friends.

"So if it's a girl what are you and Damien planning on naming her? I said sipping my wine sitting down since my feet were so swollen.

"Hm, well if it's a girl we want to name her Sabrina."

"Oh how pretty! What if it's a boy?"

"Nathaniel." She said quicker than the girl's name.

"Sounds like you had the boy name picked out before the girl's." I noted to her skeptically.

She shrugged. "I always liked Nathaniel. What about you? Since ya'll will be trying what will you name your kid?"

"Well, if it's a girl we're naming her Rosaline and if it's a boy his name will be Alec."

"Awe those are precious!" She clasped her hands in mine with a smile that made me smile as well.

"Thanks."

"Hopefully you'll get pregnant asap because then our kids can be close in age."

"I do hope so that would be the best!"

"Yeah, they'd be the best of friends!"

'Forever and always just like us,' I said mentally.

But before I knew it I was already pregnant BEFORE mine and Jase's wedding night...I just never knew it.

_____________________________________________________________________________

O.O o....m....g! I just finished book 1!?!?!?!?!?! That's flippin amazing!!!

Now your probably wondering awe why was book 1 only two chapters?

Answer: well, to tell you the truth it's more of an opening to the next story. Its kinda a prologue...the next book is actually great. Or I hope the idea of the book is great...

Anyways, Book 2 is called Forbidden Hearts...be on the look out for it. I will most likely start it when my story The Undead High School is either more than half way done or very close to being done.

Thanks to those who stuck with this book from beginning to end you are truly amazing!

I also have an idea...the first to comment AND vote will get the opportunity of having a chapter dedicated to them...MAYBE this one in particular? You just have to vote then comment but to comment on your thoughts of the story and your thoughts of me making a sequel? (Book 2 Forbidden Hearts).

I also MAY make a sneak peak of what is to expect from Forbidden Hearts...

THANKS FOR READING!

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN, LIKE, TWEET, SHARE AND MAKE SURE TO FANNNNNN! <3

~Bunni

(chapter hasn't been edited yet)