Chapter 11: We At The Club

Stella's POV - 9:15pm

It's Saturday night and Jordyn and I are at her house getting ready to go to that new club with the guys and Trevor. Willow can't come because she's only 15 and mom and dad won't allow her to come to a club with us 17 and 16 year olds. So Jordyn was in her bathroom putting on make up and I was in her bedroom curling my hair wearing a white fluffy robe over me.

"Trevor's gonna be staring at you non stop Jordyn" I told her while she was still in the bathroom.

"Stella, you haven't even seen what I look like yet"

"But you always look gorgeous so I've got an idea" I replied, turning off the curling iron and went into the bathroom with my make up bag and started putting on mascara.

"Aw thanks. Watch Jaden do that eye popping-licking lips thing that he always does when he sees you, and then he coughs, awkwardly looks around and scratches the back of his neck to cover it up" Jordyn smirked.

"Shut up! I have never seen J do any of that" I defended.

"Well duh. That's because he covers it up with the coughing, looking around and scratching his neck. Come on, Moi, Teo and Willow have noticed him doing it too" She laughed.

"Whatever. We've gotta continue getting ready because the boys will be here at 10" I laughed too.

9:52pm -

I had put on black mascara and a bit of eye liner. I wore my black crop bralet with studded buttons, a black leather skater skirt with black gold bottom heels, gold and black bracelets, gold big studded earrings, and a tiny flowers headband. Jordyn was also wearing a black crop bralet, but it was plain with a light pink dip hem maxi skirt and black DV wedges. She had straightened her hair and mine was in curls, but I combed it down for smaller ones.

"Ok, Jaden just texted me. He said they're just turning into your street now" I said, searching through my phone. "Let's take a few pics for Instagram".

Jordyn and I posed in her long mirror while I snapped the pictures. I posted the picture with the caption; Tonight with Jords and the boys😘. We continued taking pictures until we heard the door bell ring and Josh talking to guys.

"Jord, you ready?" I called out to her while she was doing a last minute check in the bathroom and I was doing one in the bedroom.

"Yeah, i'm ready"

We got our small clutch bags and went downstairs.

Jaden's POV -

I was wearing my black MSFTS button up with a black supreme snapback, black jeans and red vans.

Moises was obviously wearing his black Biggie tee with grey drop crotch pants and black vans.

Teo was wearing a black MSFTS vest with a denim shirt, black jeans and black skater shoes.

We were waiting by Jordyn's front door for about 5 minutes for the girls to come downstairs while talking to Josh.

"Jordyn, Stella, are you gonna keep the boys waiting any longer?" Josh yelled, standing by the staircase.

"We're here, we're here. Calm down" Jordyn said back as they carefully walked down the stairs considering they were wearing heels and Moises wolf whistled at them.

"Wow. You too look amazing" Mateo winked.

My eyes were about to pop out of my eye sockets from how flawless Stella looked. While my eyes were glued to her, I licked my lips and she gave me an awkward look. I quickly coughed, looked around and scratched the back of my neck.