Chapter 7: The New Me.

TWO WEEKS LATER

"Go on Stella! Show us that you're a badass" Kevin yelled, sitting in the passenger seat.

"Yeah, go on Stell!" Hailey also yelled, sitting next to me.

"Ok, ok, ok" I put my hands up to tell them to calm down. Right when we hit the stop light, I lifted up my top revealing my black bra to the car full of a group of guys through the window, blew them a kiss and signalled for them to call me. I pulled my top back down in laughter and sat back properly in my seat.

"Oh my gosh, those boys looked so desperate" Hailey laughed.

"Okay, i'm craving a joint right now. Anyone else?" Kalin announced, pulling one out of his pocket.

"Ugh YES. I'm all out. Gimme" I begged, and waited until Kalin had finished putting the joint into his mouth and breathed out a few seconds after, spreading the calming smell around the car. He gave me the cigarette and I did the same. Myles pulled up on the side of the freeway so that we could all get a little high together, we blasted music through the speakers, still on the side of the road and started going crazy.

"Okay, so next week we're definitely checking out that club in Atlanta" Kevin said, turning down the music.

"Yeah we should, heard they give drinks out to anyone who at least looks like they're above 15 years old" Myles exaggerated, getting back in the car.

"But the last time we got drunk, you guys lost me and I woke up at some random guy's house" Hailey complained.

"Girl, I told you not to drink all those drinks. Yeah, we had a few but Hails, you kept drinking and drinking and drinking" I chuckled, throwing my finished joint out the car.

"But Hailey wasn't that drunk, i'll show you what drunk people really do" Kalin said. He got out of the car and so did the rest of us, he climbed on top of it and started doing silly dance moves and singing off key and not the right words to 1D songs.

"Kalin! Get down, you crazy" I shouted, in between laughs.

"K-k-kalin, st-stop...y-y-y-you're killing me!" Kevin was almost on the floor crying with laughter...but that all stopped when we heard a police siren pull over to where Myles' car is.

"Oh shit" Kalin whispered, getting down off the car.

"Not again" I mumbled.

"Boys, girls, can I ask what an earth this young man was doing on top of the vehicle?" One policeman asked.

"We're just having fun, that's all" Hailey answered.

"Well that is not acceptable and having fun could of happened hours ago, not at 12:16am" Another policeman said.

"Oh i'm sorry but do you see people our age going out when it's still light? No. It's easier to have fun in the dark" I sarcastically said, making my friends snigger.

"But I also do not see people your age smoking drugs either" The police officer yelled.

"Well we're on our way any ways so hasta la vista" Kevin saluted and we walked back to get inside the car.

"Not so fast kids, you're coming down to the station with us and we'll call your parents from there"

"Our parents? Honestly?" Myles said, without care.

"3 of you in the police car and the other two in your orginal car please. No more questions or answers" They simply said. Hailey and I went in the original car and the boys went in the police car.

We waited at the police station, near the front desk for our parents to come and collect us. And you're probably wondering why I was smoking drugs, drunk last week and out past midnight. Well i've basically had enough of everything to be honest. Love, friends, school, family. It all sucks. I've given every single one of those 4 things a second chance or maybe even a third and nothing better comes out if them. I've given up on going to school, my mom has obviously tried getting me to go back but i've refused eveytime. My dad has been in hospital for nearly 2 weeks now. I've given up on dating. Christian and I never worked out, and if you're wondering if I heard Starry Room yet, I haven't after 2 weeks of it's release. With the crew, I don't think anything will ever be the same again. I don't even talk to Sadie as much anymore, my best friend. I just hang with Kevin, Hailey, Myles and Kalin. They're the coolest people ever, they're not afraid to have too much fun and they like to do whatever they want without any responsibilities or anything. I've known them for about a week now and I already feel like i've known them forever. But referring to my image, my hair is dyed back to blonde but with pink pastel tips, I literally dress in all dark colours, my taste in music has changed to sad rock indie music and you basically get the picture. I was wearing a black camisole top, with black high waisted studded shorts with tights, black studded combat boots and a black leather jacket.