Chapter 2: All Is Well...For Now

After school

"Mom? Mom, are you here?" I yelled around the house. I dropped my school bag near the door and walked into the living room to find my mom with her feet up watching TV.

"Hello Stella, how was school?" She asked, as I snuggled next to her.

"No different, like every other day"

"So let's talk about your boyfriend now. What's his name, Mateo?" My mom assumed.

"No, no mom. I'm dating Jaden. You know, the Karate kid?" I corrected.

"What's this I hear about boyfriends...again?" My dad interrupted, walking in from the garden.

"We were just talking about Jaden" I assured.

"He's a very nice young man, that boy" Dad complimented.

"Stella, you make sure you treats you right ok" Mom said smoothed my hair down and I just smiled at how much they love Jaden.

My phone beeped in my hand and I got a text from Jaden;

Jaden: I Know That It Hasn't Even Been More Than An Hour But I Miss You Already. Wanna Come Over?😘

Me: Aha, miss you too babe. I'll be there in about 15 minutes❤

I started smiling at the text forgetting that my mom and dad were still in the room.

"Ooo, what are you smiling at?" Mom asked.

"Oh nothing. I'm just going round to Jaden's house for a while" I said and got up to leave.

"Stella, make sure you don't do anything stupid. I'm not ready to be a grandad yet!" Dad shouted.

I rolled my eyes and left the house.

3:48pm

I knocked on Jaden's door and Willow opened it, I haven't seen her in so long because she's had interviews and appearances and photo shoots etc lately, so i'm really happy to see her.

"Stellaaaaa! Hey girl, I haven't seen you in so long" Willow shouted giving me a hug and I walked inside the house. She was wearing a black crop top and a denim overall that was left hanging by her sides and black studded creepers.

"I know right. I'm loving the new hairstyle, saw the pictures on Instagram but it looks better up front"

"Thank you, thank you very much" Willow said impersonating Elvis.

"So where's your brother?" I asked moving my eyes around the house.

"He just popped out quickly, he'll be back soon. Do you wanna go sit by the pool?"

"Yeah, sure"

Willow and I chilled on the deck chairs by the pool, listening to music, catching up and talked about the most random things.

"So I've hardly talked to you about this and you seriously do NOT need to go into detail, but how is it going with you and J so far?" Willow asked, turning down the music that we were listening to.

I laughed at the question but answered it any ways. "I dunno, like we were best friends and we still are and going out with Jaden isn't much different except for the kissing, constant hugging, flirty texting exectra.."

"No offence, but it's gross to think of you and Jaden kissing"

"Nooo, it's perfect. It's like I fall in love with him again every time I kiss him" I said, sounding cheesy to annoy Willow.