Chapter 3: It Was Fun While It Lasted

Stella's POV;

I woke up earlier than I usually do on a school day because I just couldn't sleep. I looked through my phone and went on twitter to see the usual on my mentions. Hate, love, hate, love, hate, love. I always tried to not let the hate get to me because most of them were death threats and comments about my family etc like "your parents need to die for giving birth to you", "jaden smith is mine, go die". A tear ran down my cheek from just reading them, so I just locked my phone and got out of bed. I made myself some chocolate chip pancakes and sat down in front of the TV and the first thing that popped up was TMZ.

"I've got pictures of teen actor and rapper, Jaden Smith leaving Nobu with a very dressed up and classy young girl by his side. Then they were seen getting inside Jaden's car then shared a kiss. Like am I the only one who thought he was dating Vanessa Hudgens younger sister, Stella?" One of the guys spoke.

"That's what I thought too, or maybe a little Hudgens love wasn't enough for Jaden" Another guy spoke.

I switched off the TV. Jaden said that he went to an important meeting that was so important that he couldn't hang out with me. Why the hell would he lie to me? Or maybe i'm just jumping to conclusions and that girl's a business woman. But she was like the same age as me and they were kissing. Before I talk to Jaden and accuse him of things, I've gotta think first.

I finished my breakfast and went upstairs to get ready for school. I put on a blue and white California Girl crop top with black leggings and dark red Dr Martens with a red and blue plaid shirt around my waist.

I wasn't in the mood of offering to pick anyone up to go to school today. So I just drove there on my own. I opened my locker and scaned through to find my books for my morning classes until Mateo and Moises approached me.

"Hey Stella" Mateo greeted.

"Hey," I put on a fake smile when on the inside all that was on my mind was what TMZ said.

"You okay, you seem kind of shakey?" Moi asked me.

"No, i'm fine. Seriously" I said back, shutting my locker and going into home room.

I was talking with Jordyn, Moi and Teo and Jaden still wasn't here yet. Then he walked in and my smile disappeared and I just started giving him began glaring at him.

"Stella, I thought I was supposed to pick you up today?" Jaden said and tried to give me a kiss and a hug although I dodged them.

"I made my own way to school" I blankly said and then sat down as Miss Campbell walked in.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Jaden leant over towards my seat and whispered to me.

"You tell me. Or are you gonna lie again?" I whispered back with attitude. He didn't reply until the bell rang and I rushed out of home room to avoid him.

"Stella! Can you just wait a sec?" He yelled across the hall but I stopped because I had to hear what he had to say.

"What?!" I whipped around to face him.

"The girl was a business woman and we were discussing about movies and releasing albums. That was it ok. I-it um wasn't a date or anything like that. And SHE kissed me for like a second but I backed away" Jaden explanied, touching my cheek. I smiled at him because I believed him. "And here's your ticket for the aquarium tonight," He licked his lips and I took the ticket and kissed his lips.

"Yo J, I saw you and Zendaya Coleman together last night. Bro, she totally wanted you when you kissed her. 2 girls? Niceeeeeee" Brad interrupted us and walked away with a group of people.