Maddi The Mastro-naut .

[ Maddi the Mastro-naut - chapter 4]

an+ hey guys I'm gonna make this hella quick I promise. I just wanna say thank you sfm for the 60 likes and the 343 views. I was like holy damn. But anywhore, I just wanted to say I'm going to try to update every Friday so you have something sexual to look forward to (;;;; love yøu byeeee

Annaxxxxxxx

" Maddi, he keeps throwing so many blems at your oblivious head. Its obvious he wants to bone the Anastasia Steele out of you." Acacia complains, and continues to stalk Dylan's Instagram page on her phone.

But besides that , I can't believe it's already Wednesday.

I survived two days of running like I belong in a scary movie from p.e , a guy whispering sexual innuendos in my ear from my French class, and worse singing then Scarlett's , in Glee Club.

And Acacia, trying to force me to believe that Harry Styles might actually like me, while me, her, and Cara sit on the bleachers for lunch.

" Pfshtt, yeah right. In what dimension, Brin? Have you seen his girlfriend?"

I turn my head searching the football field for him, only to accidentally land my eyes on James picking at a Scab he got from his last game on the back of his neck.

I cringe in disgust, watching him flick it on to the turf.

Why am I related to him?

" She looks just like you. But, you know, taller, tanner, perfect foundation use, flawless eyelashes- She's just basically you but, kardashianized."

" She's Maddi 2.0" I groan, running my hands through my flustered face from him looking over at me, and hitting me with a heart stopping grin.

" I don't know, its just something about him, I can't put my finger on it ." Cara says , combing her long wavy light brown hair into a messy ponytail.

" That he's a smexy british fuck boy that wants a piece of the Russo Pie."
Acacia asks, making us all laugh from her bluntness.

* Flashback to Tuesday Morning: Third period passing *

" What's up sista?" James pulls his arm around my shoulder, squeezing my head into it, drowning my face into his underarm that smelled like Old Spice covering up sweat.

" James stop." I push him off of me, fixing my hair back behind my ear.

" So how's school going for ya?"

" Fun I guess, oh and mom says you have to take me home after football practice." I tell him, while we walk down the crowded hallways that I'm surprisingly getting use to already.

" Ugh, you can't go over Cara or Acacia's house? I was going over Ed's later." James groans waving back at a group of Jocks waving at him.

" Cara has Soccer conditioning after school til 6 and Acacia is getting her extensions put in today."