The Boy Who Cried Virgin.

[ The boy who cried virgin - chapter 3 ]

" Oh, fuck! " Emma paints in my ear, clutching her nails into my torso.

" Tell me you want more." I toy around with her, letting my head rest in the crook of her neck, slowing down my thrusts into her.

" I can't , I heard, I heard the bell t-the bell ring." She mutters , cocking her head back, leaning it against the janitor's closet, wall.

I grin to myself, pulling away from her,  tugging up the rim of my boxers.

Emma is my girlfriend, we've been going out since our freshmen year. She's a bitch most of the time towards her friends, and people in general. Why am I still going out with her? Because she's gorgeous, she likes having sex, and her dad is a dean at UCLA.

If that isn't every high school guys wet dream, I don't know what is.

" Your shirt's inside out." She laughs pulling at the tag, that verifies it.

" So what."

" I don't want everyone thinking we're having sex , on the first day." She ѕayѕ, putting on her bra.

" You owe me 20, told you we'd find them here." Her best friend Teala appears in front of the open janitors door, along with Nash, and Jack.

" Fuck!" Emma shouts,  hiding behind me. " What the hell Harry!" She slaps my arm.

" I didn't tell them where we were." I laugh, leaving the closet.

" Your such a prick." Teala snaps at me while the three of us walk away.

I turn around while walking backwards and make the peace sign and place my tongue in the middle. Referring to the time I boned Teala at my beginning of the school year party.

Talk about loyalty. Haha, what's that.

Her face freezes, probably realizing what I meant. I turn back around and join the conversation.

" My man Harry the Sexaholic, what's the plan for this party coming up." Jack swings his arm around my neck, wresting it on my shoulder.

Every party me and my Brother, Edward throw every Friday of the first week of the school, we have a sort of plan going on between the rest of the jocks. Whether it being having sex with two lesbians at the party , like last year or having a threesome on top of a cars roof top on the freeway.

" I don't know but it needs to be  legit." I say trying to think of something, but so far nothing comes to mind.

" How about," Nash pauses in the middle of the hall, having us both stop. " Taking a girl's virginity." He grins at the both of us.

" Nah man, that's kinda messed up." Jack basically says what I was thinking.

I mean street body racing sounds less fucked than that.

I don't know how vulnerable that shit is to girls, and I never will. But my older sister, Gemma, didn't have a choice to keep it, someone took that away from her with out consent her Junior year of highschool. They still can't find the cunt that touched my sister but when they do, I'll kill the fucker.

" He's right, I'm not doing it." I say pushing past Nash to knock on the classroom door.

" Oh c'mon , it's not a huge deal, stop acting like two vaginas. I'll pay who ever does it first, with proof of her panties, one hundred Monday morning, all B.S aside."

The money definitely had Jack second guessing how he was thinking.

My mom is still figuring out our money situation from my dads death. All with paying for Gemma's college funds, then soon Eddie's, then mine. The 150 would at least do something for Gemma until my mom has everything in order at the bank.

Fuck.

" Okay but even if we did, who would we know is a virgin ?" Jack asks.

Nash smirks wider than you'd expect.
" Easy," A girl opens the classroom door, looking up, at me, amazed, like I'm some celebrity. ", Just pick a Freshmen."

_____________

______________

an + hey guys , I just wanna say thanks sfm for each " ❤ " on this story and for the 197 views for it. I just wanna take the time out to say thank you for reading this , I had to write to get my mind off of things that happened yesterday in Paris. My heart goes out to all the families who've lost their love ones yesterday.

Annaxxxxxxxxxxxxx