Nails for breakfast

Spencer's P.O.V

It's been about 3 or 4 weeks since Lexis little bathroom accident. None of us really trust her when she goes to the bathroom but it's not like we're not going to let her go. She still has the cuts on her wrist that you can see, I think that those scared will show her fight. The fight that she's been going through for so long. I walked over to the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast Ryan." Ryan's dressed so fancy today. Brendon and him are thinking of adopting a baby. I don't think it's a good idea now, with the fact that were still taking care of Lexi but Brendon wants a baby and Ryan's he goes along with Bren most of the time but Ryan was actually the one to bring up having a baby when Sarah(Brendon and Ryan's best friend) and Patrick(amazing man that the whole band loves) have they're baby Christopher Peter Stump. After Bren met that little guy he's had babies on he's mind.

"Ryan you look so fancy today" Lexi came down in her green tank top and white short.

"Thanks doll. We might be finally getting a picture of are baby....well if they choose us." Ryan put 3 pancakes on my plate and I dug right in. Food is food, even if I'm full I will get food pregnant. I will never turn down food.

"Don't worry they'll choose you guys" I looked over at Lexi who was now sitting right next to you. She looks so cute, well she always does. I could feel myself blushing. Come on Spencer stop, you don't want her seeing you blush.

"Aw is little Spencer blushing?" Lexi poked my cheek. SHIT! She saw...okay okay I got these...

"Well duh...what guy wouldn't blush around you" she looks confused at me but she also started to blush.

"W-what?" her voice shakes as more of a heavy blush comes over her face.

"I mean look at you...your beautiful, funny, smart what guy wouldn't blush around you" she laughed like I was joking. "No no, I'm died serious"

"damn! The trust comes out!" Out of the bathroom Came Brendon that little bitch hears everything

"Brendon! Shut up!"

Lexi's P.O.V

This is when I love living with Brendon. He cant keep he's mouth shut, not even for 2 seconds.

"No Spencer let Bren talk." I ruffed Spencer's already messed hair.

Brendon walked over to the island where I was sitting and leans on the counter in front of Spencer. "So Mr. Smith here has a crush on you" he poked my nose when he said you.

"Oh you do Spency" I can't believe Spencer has a crush on me.....me of all people. My hair is always a blonde mess, I have this weird muffin top thing, weird feet, fat thighs. I'm no where close to what he's last girlfriend looked like.

"W-well um what can I say your beautiful." 

"Aw Spencer" 

Thank god Brendon can break him.