Sins Not Tragedies

Chapter 3

Lexi's P.O.V

The boys made a lot of jokes in the car ride home. Mostly about Brendon and Ryan. Ryan turned on the radio and a song that I didn't know but they guys did was on,

"Oh my god! I hate Panic! At The disco" Brendon rudely said while rolling he's eyes, they all added in with a yes or a nodded of their head.

"Wait don't they sing that song about a wedding" they all laugh and at the same time.

"Whats that song called?" Spencer asked the guys with a hint of a laugh like theres a huge joke.

"I'm not sure...." I quietly say so the guys at least know I'm alive.

"Oh well image as I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor and I can't help but to hear no I can't help but hear an exchanging of words...

" "That's it! You sound like the guy too" I know that song. Katt use to listen to it all the time.

"oh honey" Ryan had a laugh in he's voice "he is that guy" wait, oh my god these are the guys that my sister loved! He's are the guys I would listen to nonstop with her and help her pretty much stalk them. My face got really hot

"oh my sister loved you guys"

"that's awesome! We would love meet the sister of are new adorable friend" as Brendon said that he turned the corner to a really long street with tons of houses on it.

"You can't meet her" I inform them.

"why?" Brendon seems confused like he's God so why can't he meet a stupid fan.

"She died 3 months ago in a car accident" I was holding back tears. I missed Katt so much, she would love to here right now.

"I'm so sorry...." all the boys were silent. But when we pulled into the house drive way Brendon cheered up a little and carried me to the living room couch "now you sit while we find some clothes.

Brendon's P.O.V

I walk down are long hallway to Ryan and I's room. I can't believe that she lost her sister and friend so close to each other my head was trying to wrap around the thought of losing Sarah(my best friend since 1st grade) and Ryan, nope I can't do it I love them both so much! I opened Ryan's dresser to find some clothes that would be suitable for Lexi to wear. She was pretty small but so is Ryan. I just picked up I pair of black sweats and a lavender hoody that I got him for he's birthday. I walked out to the living and to my surprise they're all siting on the couch eating pizza, the guys where not Lexi was just siting next to the arm of the couch. "Here Lexi change into these" she took the clothes and walked to the bathroom.

"Hey that's my favorite hoody!" Ryan yells out with a mouth full of pizza.

"Well let are guest wear it for today okay honey" I gave Ryan a softly kiss on the nose. He smiles and patted he's lap, telling me to sit down. Which I did, not a moment later Lexi came out.

"These clothes actually fit me" she put the hoody out so she looks gangster in a purple hoody. Oh my god running the thug in the purple hoody's going to kill us!

"Well ya Ryan's so skinny he's like a girl!" Dallon added. I picked up Ryan's arm and wrapped my middle finger and thumb around he's wrist and moved back and forth

"see!" I add with a hint of a laugh.