Chapter IV- Don't Let Me Drown

Carmelita grabbed a knife from her back pocket and cut so deep, I cried and screamed in pain. The blood was leaving my body fast and furious until someone caught them. " Hey!" he said.They fled, leaving me to bleed. The figure was coming closer as I blacked out.

Grannum's POV
As I entered the main hall, I saw Carmelita and her team held someone hostage. I dropped my messenger bag and ran to help that someone. "Hey!" I said they fled so fast, they turned the corner in a fit of speed. I ran up to see who it was. It was Rielle. I picked her up bridal style and brought her to the nurse's office. I left a note saying

R,
If youre reading this, you're in the nurse's office, if asking. I saved your life. See you in Deathology.
-the guy you hugged.

She looked so broken, I left the note on her chest. I walked away, not missing Gridiron Science.

Rielle's POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar place. It looked pink and grey and smelled like morphine. I felt something on my chest as I got up. Someone left a note. I opened it and when I saw the sender, I remembered something. The deep cuts were bandaged as I ran out of the office. The bell rang as I walked to Deathology. I walked to my regular spot. I saw someone there. "Hey. Remember me?" He said. "Umm... Grannum?" I replied.
He pulled a seat for me as we both sat down. The pain was overwhelming but I managed to get my notes. Grannum walked me back to my locker where I had something for him. I gave him a poem written in my own blood. I was playing Drown by Bring Me The Horizon when he walked me to my locker. He waved at me saying goodbye when he left, he really is dreamy, though.