24 ➹ where they admit feelings

"how's your hand?" luke looked up from his bed and grinned, sitting up whilst still holding the blankets over his bare chest, "ashton!" the older boy smiled as he walked through the door and got into the bed beside his best mate, holding his arms out for a snuggle, which luke gladly accepted, ashton rubbing his arm soothingly, "your hand?"

luke held up the hand that was in white wrap, "it's alright, i can't do anything with it for about a week so i'm gonna have to open my presents with one hand tomorrow so that's gonna be a mess." ashton nodded and didn't reply for a bit, his hand slowing down on luke's arm, almost stopping completely yet still moving.

"i got your texts too."

"ah, lovely," ashton muttered it lowly to himself but luke still heard and let out a giggle, relaxing more into ashton, "you didn't reply though, i stayed up half the night worried."

"hm, you shouldn't have been."

"just because i shouldn't have doesn't mean i don't. it's like michael shouldn't do a lot of shit, but he still does."

luke laughed, "that's very true, but you really didn't need to worry, in case you hadn't noticed i'm completely smitten with you." ashton grinned really wide and rested his chin in the crook on luke's neck, "that's a funny word."

"it's a funny feeling."

"that is very true."

-----

Luke: thank you for coming over, i didn't know if you actually would

Ashton: of course i would, i would do basically anything for you

Luke: anD I WOULD WALK 500 MILES

Luke: AND I WOULD WALK 500 MORE

Luke: JUST TO BE THE MAN WHO WALKED A THOUSAND MILES

Luke: TO FALL DOWN AT YOUR DOOR.

Ashton: you're so cute

Luke: and you make me really happy

Ashton: i can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Luke: ditto.

Ashton: i'll see you tomorrow love, you should really sleep x

Luke: alright ash, see you then x

----------

it's christmas eve! tomorrow might not be the last chapter (;

1 day until christmas