Lucius

**** Authors Note!***
So while re-reading this and making changes, I realized that I subconsously made Lucius the vampire Lucius Malfoy.... Now i'll leave it up to you guys! Should I change his name (and if so... what should i change it to?) or should I change what he looks like? Let me know in the comments below!

**********************************************************************************

Lucius

I jerked awake and found myself in a room I had never seen before. Maybe it was a dream. I thought to myself. I looked at my hands that moments before had been planted firmly in the mud of the forest floor, there was mud still caked in my fingernails. I ran out the door expecting to find the evil lair of the vicious vampire that had bit me in the dream but instead I found myself in a fabulous penthouse and Sean was sitting on the couch watching television.

"Oh good! Youre awake!" he said excitedly.

"I- I- I- I don't understand." I stuttered out. "Where are we? What happened?"

"Lucius will explain all of that to you later."

"Who's Lucius?" I asked, picturing the vicious red eyed vampire from the woods, hoping that it wasn't him.

"The leader of the village here. He's the one who turned you in the forest."

"I was afraid you were going to say that." Just the thought of him made a chill run down my spine.

"Hes really not a bad guy, I promise." He said with a chuckle. "We should go up and meet him. He told me to bring you up when you woke up."

"Up?" I asked, "What do you mean by up?"

"Lucius' village, Aiedail, is underground. The founder, Julius, built it underground  so that no one would stumble upon it by accident. Lucius built a jewelry store above the entrance and everyone in the village takes turns working there as a cover."

It took a while to get up to the store. First we had to walk the three miles to the staircase and then walk up the mile long staircase until we finally made it to the store. The walk was worth it though, when we got there I saw the most beautiful jewelry I had ever seen.

"That's Lucius over there." Sean said pointing at a man in the corner of the store helping a rather worried looking man pick out an engagement ring.

Lucius was very handsome but that comes with being a vampire. He had cerulean blue eyes and white blond hair that fell halfway down his back tied back with a silk cerulean ribbon that matched his eyes perfectly. He was wearing a jet-black suit with a black shirt and a silk cerulean tie that perfectly matched the ribbon in his hair. Standing beside him was a very handsome boy with the same blue eyes and blond hair dressed exactly the same, down to the ribbon. He looked no more than ten or eleven.

"That's Will. He's Lucius's son. When Lucius is around be sure to call him William. He's really particular about that"

"Why?" I asked.

"No one knows, probably something from his time. No one knows exactly how old he is, but we imagine its pretty old."

"I think youre on the right track with that." I said almost jokingly, "When he was coming after me he said something about not eating anything "fresh" since the revolutionary war. That's a bit old if you ask me."

"You're not talking about me are you now?" asked a smooth voice from behind me.

Startled, I whipped around and Sean started laughing again. "Sam, meet Lucius," he said.

"The pleasure is all mine." Lucius said with a bow, "This is my son, William." William bowed as well. "It is a great pleasure to have you join our clan. When the store closes I shall show you around the village and then there is a party in your favor where you will get to meet the others."

"Oh, you didn't have to throw me a party. That's very kind of you. Thank you." I said trying to hide the slight terror in my voice. "No offence Lucius, but I thought you were different, not the suit wearing jewelry selling type. I mean with the way you were in the woods that day and everything."

"Ah, yes, sorry about that. I was a bit hungry and you were being difficult. As for the eyes and the hair, well the eyes change when you are hungry and help put fear in your prey and the hair, well that couldn't be helped. I was jumping through the trees and running through the woods, it happens, but I will explain everything and answer any questions you have after the store closes at six. Until then, Sean will take you back to your penthouse and get you some new clothes and you can get ready for your party. I will be there to show you around at exactly six thirty so please be ready. I will see you soon dear Samantha." And he walked away.

"Well then, let's go get you ready then. Will, do you want to come with us?"

"You bet I do!" he replied excitedly.

So we walked back to the penthouse. Sean was pointing things out on the way and Will was jabbering all the way, and the whole way my confidence was growing stronger. I think I might like it here.