Dare #12

From: @Anime_Hedgefox

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

Natsu blushed as he stared at his Senpai, Gray M. Fullbuster. Gray stared at his book, reading, while Natsu scanned his senpai's calm face. Natsu began to fidget. He knew everyone could see him yet, he didn't care. After all, he was gonna have the legendary Ice Mage!

Natsu swollen hard and began to approach his Senapi. Gray hummed and looked at the male who approached him. "Hmm, don't I have to for math? Natsu Dragneel, was it?"

Natsu's face grew beet red yet he nodded. "Y-y-yes!" Natsu bowed, covering his face. Gray stared blankly before chuckling. "No need to bow." Gray rose from his seat.

Natsu looked. Now! Now was the perfect time!

As Gray began to walk away, he was stopped by a warm body on his back and strong arms around his waist. Grays eyes widened as he looked behind him, seeing pink.

"N-Natsu..what are you doi--"

"I L-LOVE Y-YOU, SENPAI!!"

Grays and everyone around him widened their eyes. Gray blushed furiously..sure, he gets asked out a lot...but it's rare
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To get asked out by the one you love...

Gray turned and kissed Natsu on the lips. Natsu melted into the kiss and kissed back.

They could almost imagine fireworks in the background.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

How was that?!