Dare #9

Dare: "i dare Gray to groap Natsu's ass and I dare Natsu to enjoy it!"

☆~☆

Natsu sighed, obviously bored. Gray was currently flirting with the girls at the bar. You see, they were on vacation and Many, MANY girls surrounded Gray.

To he honest, Natsu was jelousy. He wanted Gray fullbuster all to himself. He wanted that sexy ice mage to strip in front of him only. Of corse, Natsu would NEVER admit this to Gray. Bad enough with him blushing wene ever the Ice mage would talk to him. How could no body denie Gray?!

Natsu sighed once again and got up walking to a nearby bridge and glaring at the reflection in the water.

"Oi, Flame-for-brain, what the hell are you doing? Your gonna fall!"

Before Natsu had time to react, strong, bold arms wrapped around his waist and a buff chest against his back.

Natsu blushed and closed his eye's tightly. He shivered when he felt the colder ones hands travel down his side and hot breath on his ear.

"Nastu.."

Natsu whimpered, feeling that hand go even lower and now rested just above his arse.

"Are you jelous?"

Natsu's eye's widened. A hint of embarrassment gave Gray his answer. Yet, Natsu shook his head.

"N-no! I d-dont care who you flirt with!"

Gray hummed and nibbled Natsu's ear and began to rub that plump arse.

"nggh, G-gray!"

Natsu panted and held onto the bridge rail. Natsu gasped when he saw a woman looking over at them. A bright blush spread across Natsu's face. He whimpere whimpered he felt Gray's hand go through the open part of his kimono.

"G-gray, Ahh~ s-stop, someone mmgh might see!"

Gday smirked evily and pinched Natsu's nipple. Natsu jolted and moaned softly. He shivered when Gray spoke in his ear.

"Let them hear you~ Let them know that your mine~"

Natsu grunted. Gray's hand traveled down Natsu's abs and traced over the V line. More attention was drawn to them. Natsu's blush grew. Gray noticed this and thrusted against Natsu, His cock going through the cheeks.

"Hnnng!"

Gray began to thrust against Natsu faster. Natsu thrusted his hips back against Gray as he leant over the railing. He could feel his erection leaking Pre-Cum.

Natsu wanted to run but Gray's arms keeped him there. Those strong arms on his waist made him feel powerless.

Gray panted and thrusted Harder. Natsu threw his head back and moaned. Gray smirked.

"Cummed already? Heheh~"

Natsu's face flushed. Gray reseased Natsu and watch as he ran, occasionally stumpling, back to his dorm.

Gray smirked. "Can't wait for round two, Dragneel~"