Dare #10

"I dare Natsu to throw pollen into Natsu's face as be makes cute kitten sneezes"

Welp, Here ya go~

~°~°~°~°~°~°

Happy smiled evily behind Natsu. Today was a special day~

Today was Natsu's Birthday!

Happy was the only one who knew and he had a whole day planned. The two entered the guild and excitement broke out. Natsu looked at happy curiously.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATSU!!!"

Natsu's eye's widened. There was a very certian reason he didn't want anyone to know about his birthday.

You see, on his birthday, Natsu is a normal human. No magic, just human. Meaning..teasing..

Natsu's eye's watered. "Aww, Guy's, ya didn't have to!"

Everyone suddenly smirked. Natsu backed away. Happy flew above Natsu and dumped a bucket of flowers.

Natsu's eye's watered and he tried to homd back a sneeze, but failed.

"Chuu~"

Natsu sniffled. Everyone stood still, there hearts beating face and a blush on their face.

"Chuuu~"

Gray Fullbuster looked at everyone, jealous that they all looked at Natsu.

"Chuuu~"

Gray growled possessively. Everyone thought Natsu was adorable. Too bad they didn't know that Gray and Natsu were dateing.

Loke walked up to Gray and whispered in his ear. "If his sneezes sound like that, What do you think his moans sound like? I could only imagine."

Gray smirked. "Oh, he goes 'Ahh~ Nyaaaa~ G-gray!" Gray whispered it. Loke looked at him, surprised.

Gray smirked and approched Natsu.

"Nya chuu~"

Gray wraped his arms around Natsu's waist and glared at everyone. Natsu muzzled his head into Gray's chest, hidding his blush.

Gray growled.

"Mine!"

A/N: There you go, @aotkawaiifangirl!