Dare #6

Okay, this one is from IloveLaughingJack!

Dare: I dare Natsu to dress as a nurse and take care of sick gray!

Gray: I ain't *cough* S-sick!

Natsu: Oh dear, Gray has a cold.

Gray: N-no I d-d-d-*sneezes*

~3rd~

Gray groaned, pulling the covers over his head. Natsu knocked on his door. Gray groaned again and let out a harsh, 'Come in. Natsu blushed and opened the door. "G-gray, How a-are you feeling?"

Gray pulled the covers off, still staring at the wall though. Natsu fidgeted and tried pulling the nurse dress down more. It barley covered his uper thigh and wearing Ladies panties didn't help. It was all Lucy's idea.

Gray looked annoyed and sat up, ready about to yell at Natsu and tell him to leave but he saw Natsu in the white nurse costume.

Natsu whimpered and blushed. Gray's eyes widened, he slowly scanned Natsu.

From the high heels, to the leggings, to the pink panties. Gray's face went red. P-panties?!

Gray quickly turned away, feeling his cock spring to life. Natsu approached Gray, sat on his bed, and crossed his legs.

"Gray, are you alright? Your face is red! Do you have a fever?"

Gray wanted to maon. He could clearly see Natsu's nipples through the clothing. Natsu leaned forward, his nipples becoming more exposed.

"G-go away, P-pyro freak."

Natsu huffed and got up just to sit on Gray's lap. Gray gulped. He could feel Natsu on his cock and it hardened more. Natsu puffed out his cheeks. "Why wont you let me help you?!"

Gray looked at Natsu in the eyes and lost all control. He fliped them over. Natsu was now on his back, legs spread showinv the pink panties, his chest poped out and a panting flushed face. Gray smirked.

"G-gray, ngh, Let me go!"

"Now, why would i want to do that? You said you would help me right?"

Natsu gulped and nodded. "G-Gray,something h-hard is poking me.."

Natsu blushed and fidgeted but instantly regreted it. His panties were moved and now showed some of his cock. Natsu let out a yelp and tried to cover up but Gray grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head. Natsu whimpered.

Gray leaned forword and whispered into Natsu's ear.

"I want you.."

Natsu's eyes widened and his mouth opened then closed. Gray saw this and smirked. He slowly leaved down and began kissing Natsu's neck. Natsu let out soft moans.

"Ahh~ nyaa~"

Gray took both of Natsu's wrists in one hand and allowed the othee to slowly crawl up Natsu's exposed inner thigh. The smaller one shiverd.

Gray's tounge lapped Natsu's neck down to the uniform line. He lifted his head just to put it back on Natsu's clothed Nipple. He began to suck harsly.

"Nyaaa~ Ahh~ Gray.!"

Gray hummed and slid his hand in the panties, Natsu yellped and trembled.

Gray slowly pulled the panties off and sucked on Natsu's other nipple. Natsu pressed his head into the pillow and moaned loudly.

"Ahh~"

Gray's hand slowly brushed against Natsu's cock, makeing it twitch. After the panties were finally off, Gray crawled down to Natsu's erection. "Nyaaa!"

Gray licked the tip, swirling it with his tounge then takeing it painfully slow into his mouth.

Natsu moans got louder. Gray's mouth was hot with siliva. Natsu chest poped out more as he arched his back.

"G-Gray, No, imma cum!"

Gray hummed again, sending a vibration onto Natsu cock. Gray took Natsu fully down his throat. Natsu's climax approached.

"Ngh! Haaah-ahh~.Gray!"

Gray looked at Natsu and blushed. Natsu had beads of sweat coating his forehead and lapping Natsu's neck, he had his eyes closed, eyebrows arched upward, mouth wide open with drool comeing out and nipples popping out.

Natsu let out a loud moan and cummed in Gray's mouth. As greedy as the raven haired teen was, He.gulped it all down and milked out the rest.

Reaching into his drawer he.pulled out lube. He placed it.next to Natsu and got on his knees for Natsu to see and unbuckled his belt. Natsu couldn't take his eyes away.

He watched as.gray pulled down his pants, then his boxers. Natsu gasped at the size of Gray.

"G-Gray! Y-y-your huge!"

Gray smirked and lubed his cock. He placed himself at.Natsu's entrance. He leaned down and kissed Natsu as he harshly pushed himself in. Natsu kissed back, tears in his eyes as he moaned into the.kiss.

"Mmmgh!"

Gray pulled out to the tip and thrusted back in, hitting Natsu sweet spot. Natsu's eyes widened. He threw his head back and moaned. "Ahhhh!~"

Gray let go of Natsu's wrists and fliped him over, doggy still. Gray pulled out again and thrusted more roughly, only this time, he was deeper. Natsu's head shot back and more drool escaped his lips. "Ahhhh! G-gray! T-to rough! ~âÂ¤"

Gray ignored Natsu and still thrusted more harshly against Natsu's prostate. Natsu's arms lost all strength and he fell face first intk the pillows, arching his ass against Gray which pushed his balls deep.

"Ahhh! Nggh- aaah! Gray! Hggg~"

Gray let out hot pants. He leaned over Natsu and kissed his ear.

"You like my cock inside you, huh?"

Natsu maoned loudly as his cock twiched. His chest rissing and falling at great speed. The creaks of the bed, skin slapping skin, and Natsu's loud moans could be heard.

"You like me deep inside you, brushing against that bundle of nerves that.make you scream my name."

Gray grasped Natsu's hips and thrusted more faster. "Aaaahhh!! GRAY!"

Gray grunted and felt Natsu tighten up. "AH! NNGH!"

Natsu turned his head at an angle were he could see under him. He saw his cock twiching.and could see Gray.pulling out and thrusting back in. Natsu's head shot up and cummed with a scream.

"AHH! G-GRAY!"

Gray grunted, the tightness around his cock pushed him ober the edge. He let out a soft moan and cummed.

The two males panted. "G-gray..T-to Rough!"

Gray pulled out and collapsed onto the bed. "You know you liked it." He smiled and pulled a sleepy Natsu against his chest.

"Hey, what do you say next time..You wear a maid dress?"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!!"