Dare #8

Guuuys, we are running outta dares!!

Dare: "I dare both Natsu and Gray to dress up as their counter-parts (Edolas) and ACT like them!"

Natsu & Gray: Seems easy enough!

☆Do i really need to say it?☆

Natsu smiled and placed the googles on his head then turned around to Gray beforw covering his mouth and holding his stomach.

"Pffffft.."

Gray wobbled his way into the room but the layers of closed stopped him and got stuck in the door way.

Natsu tried hard not to laugh but when Gray began to pout and sawy his arms around in fustration.

"PFFF, GRAY YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!!"

Gray growled and tried wiggling. He was able to push himself further thru the door but that just resulted in his tightly sqeezed. Gray closed his eye's and panted. "Natsu," he whined. "Help me!!"

Natsu just chuckled and trotted twords his fellow nakama. "You stupid Ice princess." Natsu grabed Gray's wrists and began pulling with a grunt.

Gray whines got louder and eventually, Natsu was able to pull Gray out. Only one problem.

"Ahhh~ G-g-g-gray! W-w-watch..y-your t-t-thigh!"

A crimson blush spread across Natsu's face. Gray smirked and pushed his thigh up even further. "What was that, Natsu?"

"G-g-g-gray..ngh!"

Gray smirked. "Thanks for such a dare that made my Natsu so cuuuuuuute!!"

"Nyaaaa~!"

☆~☆~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪▪~▪~▪~▪~

There you go! Natsu acted like Edo natsu! Yaaay!