Gee, I would have never guessed.

"Taehyung is V." He frowned slightly. "But you're not Hobi-hyung."

"I'm Jimin." Bright orange hair caught your eye. This was also the same boy who had let out a super high-pitched scream.

"My name's Jungkook." The final boy said. "Welcome, first time in Bangtan?" He smirked to himself as if he has just made a hilarious joke.

Honestly, none of them looked very happy with your presence. The only ones that looked like they might tolerate you were Jungkook and Rapmonster.

"Okay, we'll start practice now." Rapmonster said. "J-hope, take care of (Y/N)."

The members walked past you, some sparing a glance out of the corner of their eye, others not even looking at you. Jimin walked by you, and he bumped his shoulder into yours, hard.

Jungkook was the last to pass you. "Just don't get in the way, newbie." You were surprised at his attitude change. Split personality much?

And with that, dance practice started.

**********************************

"Good work today." You can tell Rapmonster said it only as a formality. He obviously wasn't pleased. "I'm heading back first."

"That was pitiful." Jungkook said as he left the room.

"Make sure to actually know the choreography tomorrow." Suga also left.

"V, push my wheelchair for me." J-hope and V left without even looking at you.

Jin sighed and followed them. "Mind cleaning up?" He said, turning around at the doorway. He didn't wait for an answer and left.

You leaned against a wall, sliding down it until you were sitting. You put your head on your knees.

Dance practice had been awful. They hadn't taught you a thing, expecting you to follow along perfectly and easily.

"What the hell." You murmured into your knees, "They can't be serious, this is my first time even seeing those dances. Way to make me feel useless."

Something lightly hit your forehead. "I think everyone is upset." A voice said. You lifted your head up enough to see a water bottle held out towards you. You looked even higher to see coppery orange hair.

"Jimin-ssi." You didn't bother trying to make yourself look happy to see him. You took the bottle from him. "Thanks, this isn't poisoned, is it?"

He gave you a small smile. "Nah." He opened his water bottle and took a sip. "Would you believe me if I said I felt bad?"

"No."

Jimin chuckled slightly. "Someone likes to hold grudges." Then he sighed softly, taking another drink of his water. "I hope you won't take what they say to heart. Everyone has been looking forward to this so much, and all of a sudden all this happens. They're worrying about ARMYs and are all really upset and just lashing out."

You nodded slowly. "It's understandable to an extent, but I'm trying to help out the most I can here." You frowned. "Which isn't amounting to much seeing how you guys won't even teach me." You swished your water around in its bottle.

Jimin finished drinking his water and crushed his bottle, tossing it into a nearby bin. He stood up. "I really want to show the best stage to ARMY." He said, "I'm sure the others do too." He walked over to the lockers and pulled out a laptop. "And to show the best kind of stage, all of us need to be at our best." He pulled up some dance practice videos. "And that's why I'm helping you learn this. For ARMY."

You nodded, touched by his sincerity to his fans. What he said was surprisingly thoughtful. "Let's show our greatest efforts."

And with that, your dance lesson began.

***********************************
A/N

Song recommendation- Target by ROMEO (newbie group)

There we go, chapter-

*scrolls up then back down*

Three

Is Jimin acting weird? I don't even know anymore. ಥuಥ

Did anyone else cry when they watched RUN? I did.

Jin. Jinnnnn. JIIIINNNNN, WHYYYY.

*Sobs in corner while rewatching*

The album though. It's so well done, I could cry (even more). It's beautiful.

Hope you enjoyed~