Pt. 3

Neither of you moved.

Jimin slowly backed away from both of you.

Then he ran away screaming, leaving you to face a frozen J-hope.

"Hello," you said and bowed. Then you also ran away.

Well, that started out terribly.

***********************************

After putting a good distance between you and Hoseok, you looked around the area you were in. You weren't lost, you were just... exploring. You spotted a chair and sat down.

Fine, I admit it, maybe I am lost.

You sighed and leaned back your head onto the wall behind you.

"Hyung, what happened to your apple?" You heard a deep voice say. A finger poked your neck. You choked and fell onto the floor.

The owner of the voice laid down next to you on the floor and faced you. You recognized him as one of the boys in BTS. "Why are you lying on the floor, it's cold."

You stared back at him. Could he not see that you fell over? Normally a person would help you off the floor, not lie down with you, then ask why you were lying down, right?

You stood up. The boy beside you also stood up. "Ah, we have dance practice. Come come." He said. He started walking away. You hesitated for a second, then you followed him down the hall.

After a while you reached a room with a mirror on one wall, lockers on one side, and a few doors. In the room were six boys, and to your relief, Seohae. She seemed to be explaining something to them. And the boys did not look happy about it.

Seohae turned around and caught sight the boy who was in front of you. "V, you're late." She said. Then she caught sight of me behind him and nodded in acknowledgment.

V gave a little laugh and walked over to the other boys. Then he stopped like he realized something. He turned back around towards you. Then he looked back towards the group of six boys. You realized that Hoseok was in that group.

V started screaming.

Jimin caught sight of you in the doorway. He also started screaming. You thought you might have heard glass break somewhere.

The others watched you with wide eyes.

"Quiet!" One of the boys yelled. He had bluish green hair. He was staring at you in a not so friendly manner.

"Thank you, Suga." Seohae motioned towards you and you walked over. "Introduce yourself." She said.

The group of seven boys were watching you closely. You stepped forward. "I'm (L/N) (F/N)." You said.

An awkward silence ensued.

Was I supposed to say something else? If so, oops.

"(Y/N) will be J-hope's replacement until he gets better." Seohae stated. "I want you all to take care of teaching the choreography. I have an appointment, so I need to leave. Be nice." And with those last words she walked out of the room.

"I guess we should introduce ourselves." A boy with pink hair said. "I'm Rapmonster, nice to meet you."

"I am Jin, the visual." A boy with brown hair said

"Suga." That was the boy with the mint colored hair. He looked annoyed.

"You already know me, I'm J-hope. You've really changed a lot since I last saw you." You raised an eyebrow at that.