One of Us?

"Would you like to become one of us?"
You were shocked at this.
What did he mean by "us"?
How could he just randomly ask this?
"W-w-what?!?! What do you mean by 'us'?" you say slowly walking backwards.
"I mean me, Toby, Jack, and all the other creepypastas! Jane, Clockwork, Masky, Hoodie, Slendy, and the rest of us!" Jeff pleads.
"I don't know. I have to think about it. I mean, I don't think I can kill somebody! I'm not emotionally numb like you, neither am I insane!"
"If it really came to you doing your job, I think you would be able to do it. You just need something to push you over the limit..."
"Again, I don't know. If it came to my dad, or friends, I don't think I could do it." you say.
"I just want you to join us because I think you'll have not only a good story, but you are someone who would become irreplaceable!" he yells.
"NO! I just can't... Jeff, I-"
Jeff leaps out the window before you can finish.
I couldn't kill someone, especially an innocent soul.
You are in turmoil as you plop down on your bed and start thinking of the recent events.
(Jeff"s POV)
She has no idea how much she pisses me off!
I need to kill, now.
Time skip
This house seems good.
I sneak through the back door and strike!
When I walk through the door, I see many photographs of a family.
I walk upstairs where the bedrooms are.
It's the middle of the day, but I'm too pissed to care!
I look on the wall inter hallway and see a picture of a girl and (y/n).
I plunge my knife strait into the photo.
Screw her!
She can go fuck herself!
I think someone heard me.
Someone definitely heard me!
A girl walks out of a room.
She's about (y/n)'s age.
Good, fresh meat!
I push her into her room and cover her mouth so she can't scream.
"You know (y/n), don't you!" I say.
She shakes her head slowly yes.
"She betrayed me! I gave her a chance to stay, and she betrayed me! Now, GO TO SLEEP!" I yell and plunge my knife strait into her throat.
I lift up, and plunge it in again.
I don't stop this until I get all my anger out.
After she's done, I go strait for the parents, but they're not home.
Oh well, they still come home to a dead daughter.
I decided to go back to (y/n)'s house to see if I can try to convince her again.
I need her at the mansion.
(Normal POV)
You wake up to Jeff at your window.
How long have I been asleep?
You're still mad at him after your fight.
"Didn't I tell you to get lost?!?! Leave me alone to sulking!" you shout.
He gives you a sad look and runs off.
Good.
You decide to text your friend because there's really nobody else to talk to.
You text her "hai!", but she doesn't respond.
She must be sleeping. It is pretty late after all.
You look at the time and it's 11:30pm.
You go to bed.
When you awake, there's still no answer.
The fuck could she be?
You go downstairs to eat breakfast and Toby's back at your door.
You let him in and give him waffles.
"So, uh, why are you always twitching like you are?" you ask.
"It's my tourettes. There's a whole slur of mental diseases for me, but I manage." he says.
"I feel awfully bad for you, Toby. I wish I could help."
"It's okay. So uh, (y/n) I-I want to t-tell you something." he gets out blushing.
Why is he blushing?
"(y/n)........." there's a long pause, "I really like you. I know it's kinda sudden, but I really do! It's something about you, but I don't know what... I can understand if you don't accept my feelings, but understand, this is the truth!"
You can feel your face getting hot.
You can tell you look like a tomato by the warmth.
"I-I don't know what to say...." you get out before turning away.
How can he like me if.... I don't know! This is all just so confusing!
"I need to go watch the news... To see the latest on the murders." is all you can say.
You turn on the tv and see the headline: "Killer Takes (y/a) Old Girl, Parents Live to Tell Their Part of the Story"
The parents on the screen are (y/bff/n)'s.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" you yell in a mixture of tears and anger.
"JEFF, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!?! YOU ASSHOLE!!!! YOU COWARD, GET BACK HERE!!!!"
Tears are streaming down your face.
"Oh, I'm so sorry (y/n). Jeff can be such a dick sometimes, trust me, I know." says Toby.
"W-wait? You know Jeff? You're one of them aren't you?!?! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE!"
"(y/n)..... I guess you found me out.... I didn't want it to be this way! I love you. I never want you to be hurt! I'll always be here for you!"
He's lying, just to get inside my head to make me weak!
"You're... You're lying!" you shout.
"No, I'm not! Why would I lie about something like this when your best friend just got murdered?!?!"
He gets closer to you and hugs you.
"I don't want you to be in any pain." he says.
You look over Toby's shoulder to see Jeff, shocked and angry.