Nirvanna

~~Noah POV~~

"Are you ready?" Abigail asks me with concern showing on her face.

"Yeah, we only have 46 hours left so hurry up." I say as they prepare me for Nirvanna.

"Okay remember you're in his world and time flows differently there...to be more correct it doesn't flow at all. So just...be careful man." Leon says as Adrian gives me this cup that looks like galaxy water.

"What th-you don't expect me to drink this do you?" I ask with wide eyes.

"You could drink it...or I could shove it down your throat. It's your call." Abigail says with a sinister smirk.

I hurriedly gulp down the sweet tasting mixture before my vision starts getting blurred. They lay me down on the soft grass of the neon forest were in. The grass grows and wraps around my body. It starts glowing an even more vibrant green and then it's all black. "Good luck Noah, I believe in you." I hear a female voice say.

******

I open my eyes and I'm at a cross road. I look up and see nothing, I look down and see nothing, and this world is filled with nothing. The cross roads must have been what the guys were talking about. They are all around me. I'm standing in the center basically. Okay if I remember correctly...Lily said that if I go down the wrong one I'll be flung into space...or was it time...ugh either way if I mess up its bad. Is there seriously not a hint around here? Who am I kidding, there's NOTHING here. I give up, I close my eyes and spin around in a circle with my pointer finger out. I start to spin around and when I stop I'm dizzy, but my finger landed on like the sixth door. I walk down the hall and soon enough I find an exit. I run out am met by more nothing ness. Oh come on...I know I didn't just run in a circle.

My question is answered when suddenly a ball of blue fire comes hurdling towards me from the nothingness like a meteor. I jump back when it lands and a gush of air fly's my way. How did it land, there is no land! A person with spikey black hair that has white streaks in it and black wings land. His wings stretch out and there a good eight feet long. There...majestic. He stares back at me with crystal blue eyes. He looks like he's been crying but then I notice how slow I am, he's my angel spirit in pure form. He has on all black everything and a black tattoo under his right eye.

"About time you get here." He says hoarsely.

"Sorry." I say sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck.

"You're an idiot," He says shaking his head. "I'm guessing you already know that I'm Azrael?"

"Yep." I say popping the p.

"Well then come on, most likely he knows you're here. You're in his world now so be careful." He says as we start walking into the nothingness of Nirvanna.

"Aren't both of you my inner beings? Shouldn't you guys be...I don't know, friends?" I ask earning myself a dark chuckle from him.

"Friends? With the spawn of the devil? Don't you get it, were both fire and ice, the Tundra and Antarctica, were like the wicked vs. the corrupted. It just doesn't work. We might live inside the same body, we might share the same world, but we will never, ever share the same mind." Azrael says as he lets out a sigh.

"I'm glad we finally agree on something, Azrael." I hear a raspy male voice say. Abruptly the world starts shaking and the scenery changes. There were broken down buildings and burning skyscrapers. I could see planets in the distance, they were shattered and broken. A male with silky black hair approaches us. He's wearing black joggers and no shirt with a jacket with the sleeves cut off. His eyes are a dark crimson and his expression is that of hate and absolute resentment. He has tattoos aligning his torso and sleeve tattoos all on his left arm.