Prologue

Hey guys this is my second book so far and I love it! Remember to vote/comment/share/read and whatever else. Thank you and I hope you like my book! Warning: this book has major boyxboy scenes, girlxgirl scenes, mentions of genders, Violence, Adult Language, Triggering and sex so if your a homophobic asshole or don't like books with sex you should turn away now!

^*^*^*^*^^*^^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^^**^*^*^^*^*^*^*^

~~Noah POV~~

"Come on Noah!" Sage yelled. "There in the driveway!"

I ran up the stairs with Sage right behind me. Once I was in the room Sage locked the door and we backed up as we heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Noah darling, Sage honey where are you." Our foster mother whispered from outside the door.

We stood there in fright as we knew what was going to happen. Our foster dad kicked the door down and ran at me with a belt in hand. I backed into a corner as I heard Sage yelling for them to stop, for them to take her instead.

"Sorry honey but, Noah here is just a little bit more dare I say, entertaining then you." I heard my foster mother say.

My father held me by my neck against the wall so I couldn't escape. I accidently let a tear escape my eye and as it trailed down my cheek I hard laughter and I knew that he was going to be extra rough with me tonight.

"You're such a pathetic piece of shit. No wonder your mother killed herself, she was so disgusted by you that she couldn't take it anymore." He said laughing.

I let a couple other tears escape my eyes that was until I heard Sage screaming. I looked over and saw our mother raping her. I turned around and right when I did my father brought the leather belt down across my shoulder.

I cried out in pain, and before I could remember the rules he ripped my shirt off and brought the belt down on my stomach multiple times as his grip on my neck got tighter.

I screamed and cried out not caring about the rules anymore. He took his hand off of my neck letting me drop to the ground. He stepped back and un-zipped his zipper and pulled his dick out. He pushed me on my knees. And told me to 'suck it'.

I shakily brought my hands up to his manhood and he slapped me. I whimpered and started to move my hand back and forth. He groan and slapped me again and pulled my hair beyond the point of pain.

I heard Sage scream again but I couldn't bring myself to look over in her direction. I quickened my pace with my hand but he pushed my head onto him. I started to cry as he pushed my head back and forth onto him.

He started groaning and I pulled back knowing what was about to happen. He put his hand around my neck again as he slammed me against the wall. He came all over my face as tears started coming harder out of my eyes.

He left the room laughing with our 'mom' right behind him. I curled myself up in the corner and cried. Sage then came over with a wet towel and handed it to me. She had a black eye and her jaw was bruising. I'm quite sure I looked equally as bad if not worse.

I cleaned my face off and walked well more like limped to the shower. The water stung against my freshly made cuts, bruises, and slash marks. Once I got out I examined my face and body. I had bruises almost everywhere and slash marks all on my back and stomach. My face was pretty beat up to. My lip was busted, I had a black eye and my left cheek and jaw was bruised. I put on my pajamas and walked out the bathroom.

Sage couldn't stand up without help and even then she was in pain. I ran her a semi hot bath and helped her in. I told her to call me if she needed something and I walked out and curled back up into my corner. I felt safe in my corner even though I was far from it.

I cried even more even when I heard the bathroom door open and close. Sage walked up to me and hugged me. I hugged back tightly even if it hurt I didn't wanna let go, the comfort felt too good. Sage pulled back and looked me in the eyes.

"Pack up, we're leaving tonight. I can't do this anymore." She said letting tears slip down her face. I nodded in response and went to go pack up.

I was finally going to leave this hell hole.

~~Hunter POV~~

"What the fuck!" I screamed as I felt pain rush through my body. It was like this almost every day. Brooklyn and I would feel what was happening to our 'mate' I guess you could call them.

Brooklyn was laying on her bed because she said it hurt to stand and here I was feeling pain all over. I slowly got more and more irritated on what and or who was doing this to my 'mate' and I didn't even know who it was. I punched the wall leaving a large hole in it out of anger.

As the pain faded and all 'my' wounds healed I went to go cheek up on Brooklyn. She looked just about as pissed off and irritated as I was. She got up and punched the wall the same as I did only minute's before. I walked over to her seeing as her eyes kept flashing their demon color; a purple blue color.

I touched her arm telling her to calm down even though I was on the edge of killing someone too. She looked at me coldly and I knew the words that we're about to come out of her mouth would not be good.

"I want my mate. I can't sit here anymore while she's just getting hurt." She said grabbing her jacket.

I grabbed her arm as my eyes flashed their demon color; reddish orange. She looked at me and jerked her arm away. I gave up the argument that I was gonna lose anyway and grabbed my jacket also leaving with her out the door. I didn't doubt that she was going out in the woods to take her anger out on nature, and I didn't feel like telling her that someone would see. I honestly didn't care anymore. I just wanted my mate to be safe, to be here with me, and to be in my arms.

And I swear that once I find out who's been hurting my mate I would make them wish they we're never born. They would pay for fucking with what's mine

^*^*^*^*^^*^^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^^**^*^*^^*^*^*^*^

Hey guys so that was the prologue, sorry if it sucked. I tried so anyway what did you think?

Was it good?

Did I make any mistakes?

Remember to vote/comment/share/read and whatever else. Thank you and I hope you liked my book!