The Truth

~~Noah POV~~

I knock on the door to Lily's house and a few seconds later Leon opens the door keeping his head down and his eyes locked on the floor. He stepped to the side to let me threw but still didn't look at me, weird. I walked through the door and immediately all eyes were on me.

"Fuck are you lookin' at?" I snapped clenching my jaw tight.

All their eyes immediately snapped away from me and they went back to doing whatever is they were doing. I spotted Abigail sitting in a leather love seat with Adrian sitting in her lap with her legs crossed. Abigail was wearing black jeans and a black turtle neck crop top with black combat boots and her black and purple hair was pulled into a high ponytail. Adrian was wearing a thigh high white fitting dress that had black lace on top of it with black heels that went to her calves.

I looked over and saw Lily and Leon in the kitchen. Lily was cooking while Leon was sitting on the counter top fidgeting around. Lily was wearing skinny jeans with a gray tank top on and her hair was down while Leon wore khaki shorts and a black shirt and a beanie on his white hair. I walk into the kitchen and grab a water out of the fridge.

"How are you feeling?" Lily asked still keeping her eyes on what she was cooking which is what I can now tell is sea food.

"Dead. Every day that goes by feels like I lose another part of myself," I reply sighing. I chuckle "And if I wasn't already broken enough."

I hear a low moan and I look over to see Leon looking down with his eyes shut tight. I look at him with my eye brows raised and Lily let's out a slight chuckle that's sounded like that of a wicked aitch. It even sent chills down my spine. Leon keeps his head down and whimpers.

"I know you probably won't understand in your current state but he's getting punished. Nothing like a cock ring and vibrator to pass the whole night, right?" Lily said smiling grimly making Leon wince.

Okay, that's weird. I know what those things are but I'm just not used to people saying them like that. I walk back into the living room and sit on the end of the couch. Jayli and Jay were arguing back and forth about childish nonsense while Mickey and Nicky were watching a basketball game.

Jayli was wearing jeans and a long sleeve blue shirt with blue heels while her white hair was put into a messy bun. Jay had on gray jeans and a white T-shirt on. Mickey wore a long black jersey like shirt that was more of a dress that had 'Number 1 Bitch' written in gold letters on the back that stopped at her knee on with black heels while her hair was flat ironed. Nicky wore black jeans and a black hoodie that had red design on it.

"Okay so do you guys wanna eat first and ask questions later or..." Abigail said; her raspy voice grabbing everyone's attention.

"Food!" Jay and Nicky scream.

We all walked into the dining room. My eyes widened and I gasped as I looked around at the decor. The table was made of black wood and had a red table cloth on it with gold trimming. The chairs were also mad of black wood that had gold and red spots captured in the wood. There are crab legs, lobster, shrimp, clams, and much more already sitting on the table.

We all take our seats with Abigail and I at the head of the table. Next to me on my right is Jay, Liam, and Mickey. On my right is Jayli and Nicky. At the other side of the table Abigail sat at the head with Adrian and Lily on her sides while Leon sat next to Lily.

"Well let's eat!" Jayli beamed making me groan.

The day went by slowly after that. The dinner was delicious even though I didn't eat much. Everybody went on talking about random things while I just blankly starred at my plate that still had half of my food on it. Lily and Abigail kept whispering things to each other while staring at me. I excused myself from the table and walked outside to the balcony. I stare out at the night sky and I just wish I knew that Hunter was okay. I feel someone else walk outside but I don't turn around, I just keep staring.