Chapter 15.

Tzuyu and Mina were left alone at the rooftop, They were both standing not that close from each other. Mina tilts her head to Tzuyu who was looking from the distance, "Why do you want to talk with me all of a sudden?" Mina blinks.

"I always asked myself what Mark doesn't like about me.. Why and How Mark fell in love with a girl like you instead of me.." Tzuyu nodded. "I don't understand what he sees on you, You're not that pretty, You're not sexy either, He said you're far from his ideal girl but still he fell for you." Tzuyu continued. "Maybe he's just really in love and didn't care about what his ideal girl is anymore.. He even agreed to acted as my boyfriend to protect you, I was really jealous because the man I liked, Is already married to someone he loved. I told the press about Mark's marriage with you because I wanted him to beg for me but still he stand for the both of you." Tzuyu tilts her head to Mina, "Now I understand why he doesn't like me, Why he keeps on ignoring me ever since, Why he doesn't find me attractive. It's because..." Tzuyu lower her head as she looks at the ground then she looks at Mina once again, "I'm not you. You're lucky" She continued.

Mina was just looking at Tzuyu as she talked, "I'm sorry if because of me, Mark didn't become yours.. I'm sorry because of me, You're full of hatred and jealousy.. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." Mina said sincerely as she was looking at her.

"No.. I'm sorry, I'm the one who should be sorry." Tzuyu said while nodding and suddenly she kneels down in after she faced her, Mina eyes widen in suprised. "I'm sorry for what I've done, I'm really sorry Mina. I'm really sorry." Tzuyu said in tears, Mina was looking at Tzuyu who were in her knees and crying.

Mina lightly shakes her head and she make Tzuyu stand, "You don't have to kneel to apologize." Mina nodded. "I already forget what you did to me, You're already forgiven also." Mina smiles thinly at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu looks at Mina with tears in her eyes, She hugged Mina while she keeps on crying. Mina lightly pat Tzuyu's back to comfort her, "It's okay now, Don't cry." Mina said while nodding.

That night, At Mark and Mina's house. The couple were in the rooftop of their house, They were sitted on the small wooden swing while staring at the stars sparkling in the night sky.

"Ya, I heard Tzuyu talked to you.." Mark said as he tilt his head to his wife.
"Yes.." Mina nods her head while still staring at the sky.
"What did she said?" Mark blinks.
Mina tilts her head to her husband, "She told me that she was sorry about what she did, That she finally understand why you don't like her." Mina nodded while looking at sky.
"Why I don't like her?" Mark asked.
"Because.. She's not me." She nodded "She also told me I'am lucky." She added.
Mark was staring at his wife as she talked, "Are you lucky to have me?" He blinks.
Mina tilts her head to her husband, Her lips form into a smile then she nod her head lightly. "Yes, I'm the luckiest girl in this world, Not because you're GOT7 Mark but because you're my husband." She said.

Mark smiles back after what his wife said, He chuckles softly then looks at Mina once again. "Why are you laughing?" Mina blinks.
Mark lightly shook his head, "I'm just happy.." He nodded. "Really happy." He smiles.
"You should be, Because if you're not happy.." Mina stop while looking at Mark.
"What will you do if I'm not happy?" Mark raised a brow.
"I'll make you happy by showing my love for you." She nodded.
"Ohh.." Mark slowly nods.
"Why? You don't want it?" Mina blinks, Mark slightly shook his head while looking at his wife. Mina was also looking at her husband, "Eh.. You really have a dirty mind!" Mina frowns then hit him on his arm.

"What?" Mark chuckles while rubbing the arm Mina hit. "Ya, You're the one who has a dirty mind." Mark nodded.

"Psh.. You think I can't read your mind. What a pervert guy." Mina sigh then shook her head a bit.