Chapter 10.

On the next day, At the music room. JB, Nayeon and Mark are there, Mark looks at Nayeon who was sitting beside JB.
"Ya, Im Nayeon. How's Mina?" He asked.
Nayeon looks at Mark, "She's fine. No need to worry." Nayeon replies.
Mark nodded as he looks at his phone and leans his back against his seat, He looks at the couple who were talking to each other when JB suddenly ask for a kiss to his girlfriend.
"Eh? Someone might see us. And Mark is here." Nayeon said while looking at JB then she glance at Mark.
"Eh? Don't mind him." JB replied.. "Hurry, Kiss me here." JB smiles cheekly as he was pointing at his cheek.

Mark was just looking at Nayeon and JB, Nayeon leans herself closer to kiss JB on the cheek when she was about to kiss JB's cheek, JB suddenly tilt his head to Nayeon and their lips touch.
"Ya.." Nayeon quickly pulls off from the kiss and she playfully hit JB on his shoulder, JB smiles widely at Nayeon.

Mark chuckled bitterly from what he was witnessing, He lightly shakes his head. "Ya, You two. You think you look cute? You look annoying." Mark said as he stands and tuck his hands on his coat pockets while looking at JB and Nayeon. "I'll be going now. I'm starting to feel out of place here." Mark said before he leave the two alone.
They both watch their friend left, "He's just jealous because He can't do that to Mina." JB said, Nayeon chuckles a bit.

Mark walks out the room, He walks to the rooftop alone. As he arrived at the rooftop, He saw Mina standing and staring from the distance. Mark closes the door and was about to leave when he stop himself, He wanna talk to Mina, He holds the doorknob and when he was about to open the door, The door suddenly open and Mina showed up. Mark and Mina both look at each other, Mina was about to walk downstairs when Mark asked her.

"How are you?" Mark asked while looking at Mina.
Mina tilt her head a bit to Mark, "I'm fine." She nods. "No need to worry." She was about to leave when suddenly they heard footsteps going to the roofop and they also heard Tzuyu's voice as she talk to someone through her phone, Tzuyu can't see Mina and Mark together so Mark holds Mina's hand and drag Mina to the small room in the rooftop. Tzuyu arrived at the rooftop, She didn't saw any presence of Mark so she left after.

Mina and Mark were both inside the small room, Mark was in front of Mina while he glance outside through the door's window. He lower his head and sigh in relief afte he realized that Tzuyu left, He looks at Mina who was in front of him. Mina was not looking at but Mark suddenly lean his face more closer to Mina's face, Mina looks at Mark who was already looking at her.

She closes her eyes when Mark's face were inch apart from hers, Mark also closed his eyes then he pulls himself a bit away from Mina while looking at her.

"She's gone." Mark said.
Mina slowly open her eyes and looks at Mark, She slowly nod then she kick Mark on his leg then she left the room and rooftop. Mark groans lowly in pain when Mina kicked him, He rubs his leg gently.

Mina left the rooftop, She was walking downstairs when she saw Tzuyu with some of her fans. Tzuyu also sees her on the staircase, Mina ignores them as she continue walking downstairs when suddenly Mark who also came from the rooftop walks downstair, Mark sees Tzuyu with some fans following her. Tzuyu was looking at Mark with her arms crossed, Mark shakes his head as he left them alone. Tzuyu was just watching Mark leaving while the fans around her starts whispering after they saw Mina and Mark came from the rooftop.

At the staircase, Mina was walking down the stairs when Tzuyu blocked her way by standing in front of her. Mina looks at her who was already looking at her with her arms crossed.
"Did you and Mark met at the rooftop earlier? Then you hide when you heard me coming? Ha?" Tzuyu raised a brow.
Mina didn't say a thing and when she was about to leave, Tzuyu stop her by grabbing her arm. "I'm talking to you, Don't you have any manner?" Tzuyu looking at Mina angrily.
"Let go of me." Mina said while looking at Tzuyu, She was trying to remove Tzuyu's grip from her arm.
Tzuyu smirks, "Don't you think I don't know what's really between you and Mark?" Tzuyu said at Mina with her eyes widen in anger. "I know everything more than you know. If people would know, Mark will lose everything. So stay away from him if you don't want him to ruin." Tzuyu let go of Mina's arm when Mina was about to leave, Tzuyu tripped Mina that make her fall on the stairs and hit her head on the floor hardly. Tzuyu eyes widen suprised when Mina fell on the stairs, She didn't have intentions to make her fall on the stairs. She heard voices going dowstairs and she looks at Tzuyu, Tzuyu run downstairs and left Mina lying down the floor, unconscious.