Chapter 11.

At the school, Mina and her friends were at the cafeteria, They were having lunch together.
"So, GOT7 and Tzuyu will be gone for a month because of their work in Japan?" Nayeon blinks.
"Yes, Bambam told me that they got a lot of activities to do in Japan with Tzuyu." Dahyun said as she was nodding.
"You're sad because of that?" Mina raised a brow.
"Ofcourse, They were our boyfriends. They were once again far from us." Nayeon sighs then pouts her lips sadly.
"Stop it. It's annoying." Mina said before she started eating again, Yewon chuckles from what Mina said.
"Eh? You're just jealous." Nayeon tease Mina.
"What? Jealous? Me?" Mina blinks then laughs and change her expression into a serious expression, "Wanna die?" Mina looks at Nayeon. Her friends chuckled, Mina continue eating while her friends continue talking to each other.

At the busy street of Seoul, Gaeul was walking with her hands tucked on her coat pockets when she suddenly remember last night.

[ FLASHBACK ]
Gaeul looks at the guy sit across her then suddenly her tummy growls in hungry, Jackson chuckled then he places the cup noodle on the table and he pulls the milk out of the plastic bag and gave it to Gaeul.
Jackson pulls his mask down so Gaeul would recognize him, "Eat well." He smiled thinly then stands and left.
Gaeul eyes widened when she saw it was Jackson, She blinks then tilt her head to look at Jackson who was walking away from the store then she looks at the foods he gave, "Thank you." She mumbles and started eating.
[ END OF FLASHBACK ]

Gaeul stops from walking then she looks at her side and saw a poster of GOT7, She looks at Jackson's image. "Thank you, Jackson." She said.

A month have passed, GOT7 came back to Korea after their activities in Japan. That night, At Yewon's front house. Yugyeom was waiting for Yewon who came from the school, He was waiting outside while kicking some pebbles. Yewon was walking when she noticed Yugyeom from the distance, She walks happily then she hug Yugyeom from behind as she reached where he was standing.
Yugyeom smiled as he felt Yewon's warmth, He turned himself to her when she let go of the hug. Yewon was smiling while looking at him, "Hey.." Yugyeom said while smiling.
"How's your stay in Japan?" Yewon blinks.
"Good.." Yugyeom nods. "We had fun there." Yugyeom said while looking at Yewon.
"That's great." Yewon smiled.
"How about you? How are you doing when I'm not around?" Yugyeom blinks then tucked some hairstrands behind her ears.

"Well.. It's fine. Me and my friends studied hard, We ate alot, we listen to our teachers very well, And we often hang out." Yewon said as she was smiling widely at him.
"Really? That sounds you really had fun." Yugyeom said.
"Yes.. We did." Yewon nodded.
"I'm glad you had fun. Now that I saw you, I'll be going home now." Yugyeom smiles.
"Eh? You came here just for that?" Yewon blinks.
"Yes, And for this." Yugyeom lean himself closer to Yewon until his lips touch hers, Yewon eyes widen in surprise. Yugyeom smiles after pulling off, "Goodnight, Dream of me tonight." Yugyeom winks at Yewon who froze after he kissed her then he left, Yewon blinks twice while looking at him.
"Ya!" Yewon shouted.
Yugyeom tilts his head and looks at Yewon while smiling widely, He waves his hands happily then started walking again. Yewon slowly smiled as she watch him leaving, She walks inside their house after.

Dahyun was walking on the street going to her house while listening to her playlist on her phone when suddenly Bambam, her boyfriend placed his arm over her shoulders that make Dahyun jump a bit in suprised, She looks at the guy beside him and sees Bambam. Bambam and Dahyun stops from walking

"Bambam.." She smiled widely at Bambam who also smiling then she hugs Bambam tightly after removing the earphones from her ears.
"Do you miss me that much?" Bambam chuckled a bit when Dahyun hug him tightly.
Dahyun nods while looking at Bambam, "Yes, I missed you alot. One month feels like a year." Dahyun pouted her lower lips.
Bambam chuckled after seeing Dahyun pouting her lower lips, He gently cup her cheeks while looking at her. "Sorry if I make you miss that much." Bambam said, Dahyun just nod her head while looking at Bambam.
"Let's go, Let me take you home." Bambam said then puts his arm over Dahyun's shoulders once again and he started walking with her, Dahyun smiled as she walk with her boyfriend.