Chapter 6.

On the next day, At their music room.
Their teacher assigned each students a partner and a song that they will performed together tomorrow.
Mina and Junior were partner, Nayeon and Jackson were partner, Youngjae and Yewon were partner then Dahyun and Jaebum were partner while Bambam and Mark were partner. Yugyeom was not present on their class and Yewon was curious why Yugyeom was not present so she asked her partner Youngjae while they were practicing their song.

"Youngjae, Why Yugyeom is not present?" Yewon blinks while looking at Youngjae who was practicing his part.
Youngjae stops and looks at Yewon, "I don't know. Maybe he overslept or maybe an individual schedule." He replied and he continue singing his part.
"Is he sick?" Yewon asked again, blinks twice.
Youngjae stops again then looks at Yewon, "No. So no need to worry." He nods and continue singing his part again.
"Why you don't know why he's not present today?" Yewon asked again, still looking at Youngjae.
Youngjae sighs, "Why don't you just call him and ask him yourself?" Youngjae looks at Yewon then he goes back from singing. "Don't ask me to call him because I know you have his number." He said before he starts singing his part again, Yewon just look at Youngjae who was singing.

Meanwhile at Junior and Mina's side, They both sitting on the floor when Mina looks at Junior and asked what they will gonna sing.
"What song we got there?" Mina blinks as he looks at Junior.

"Well.. We got 'Confession of a friend'' by 2am." Junior replied. "Do you know that song?" He blinks at Mina.
Mina gently shakes her head while still looking at him, Junior gets his phone and earphone out from his pocket then he taps the space beside him, telling Mina to sit beside him. Mina stands and sit beside Junior, Junior plug one of the earbuds on Mina's ear then one for him and they both listen to the song.

While the two are listening to the song, Junior turns his head to Mina and stared at her for a while when he suddenly remember when he spend time with Mina then Mina looks at him, she blinks.

"Why?" Mina asked while looking at him.
Junior blinks and lightly shaking his head, "Nothing.. I just remember something." He replied.
"What is it?" She blinks.
"I just remember when you farted in front of me." Junior said seriously then laughs.
"What?" Mina eyes widened a bit in suprised then chuckled a bit, "You're lying.. I won't fart in front of anyone." She replied.
"You're calling me a liar? You just don't remember but you really farted in front of me. You don't know how bad your fast smell like." Junior was looking at Mina as he was laughing softly.

"You're lying, You're lying." Mina nods twice, laughs a bit. "You're a storymaker." Mina shakes her head while smiling, Junior smiled while still looking at her. Mark who was with Bambam are looking at both Mina and Junior.

After that, Mina and Dahyun were walking to their locker. Mina saw a note on her locker door, She blinks when she read the note, it says.

Meet me at the abadoned floor on the next building, third floor. After lunch.
- Jinyoung.

"What is that?" Dahyun blinks at Mina then she reads the note. "Why he wanted to meet you there?" Dahyun looks at Mina and blinks.
Mina shrugs her shoulders a bit, "I don't know, Maybe he wanted us to practice." She looks at Dahyun then keeps the note on her pocket, "Let's go now." Mina smiled and left with Dahyun.

After lunch, At the cafeteria. Dahyun, Yewon and Nayeon are walking back to their classroom since they are already finished having lunch when suddenly they bumped into Jinyoung, Jaebum and Bambam on the door.