Chapter 1.

At the house of Mr. and Mrs. Myoui, There was a young girl named Choi Yewon, She was a student at Korea National University of Arts.
She just arrived from the place where her mom told her to go to, She had no idea why her mom told her to go Mr & Mrs Myoui's place.

As far as she knew that Myoui family helped their family and they are the one who helped her so she can study at a nice school, She walks inside the place as she looks around and sees a huge portray of Mr. and Mrs. Myoui with their daughter Mina,
"Mina is really pretty."
She mumbles to herself when suddenly someone asked her, and make her jump as she got suprised.

"Are you, Choi Yewon?" A middle-aged man in a black suit asked as he was looking at Yewon.
"Y-yes.. Good morning." Yewon replied as she bows politely and smiles thinly at the man.
"Please follow me.." The man said and turned his back, He lead Yewon upstairs, She followed the man.
She was curious where the man would bring her then she stops when the he open a door of one of the rooms in the house, Yewon walks inside the room and her eyes widen from what she saw.

She saw Mina lying on her bed, She never heard anything from her after her parents died.

"I'm her father's secretary. She was in a coma for almost two years now, She survived a hit and run accident two years ago, her parents waited for her to wake up until they both died on a crash. Her doctor keeps on telling us that she may wake up soon." He said as he was looking at Mina, then he looks at Yewon.

The man became Mina's uncle secretary, The lass' father's brother. Her father's brother will be the one managing her family's businesses until she wake up and can handle their business.

"I asked your mom who's been working for her family to look for someone who will take care of her until she wake up.. And she recommended you, her daughter." He added.
Yewon tilts her head to the man, she blinks then nod her head a bit.
"Thank you." The man smiled at her, Yewon looks at Mina again. "Take care of her well. I'll be leaving you here now." The man said then he left Yewon alone with Mina.

Yewon was just looking at Mina who was unconsciously lying on her bed, "Mina, It's me.. Yewon, Remember me? Maybe not.. Because we were just kids when we've met." Yewon said while looking at her. "My mom worked for family here in your house, And.. They helped me to enter a nice university.." She added. "Our school is still the same.. There are still bullies" She chuckled softly. "You know what, Mark, Your husband.. He's now a famous idol.." She nods. "Wake up now, So you and Mark will meet again." Yewon smiles at Mina. "Ah, I will read a story for you.. What do you want me to read? The ugly duckling?.." She blinks then she nod at herself and she start reading the story of 'The Ugly Duckling.'

At the place of the popular korean boy group called GOT7, Mark wokes up from his sleep. He slowly opens his eyes and stare at the ceiling, "Good Morning Mina, How are you doing there? Me? I'm doing fine here. I just felt incomplete because you're not here." Mark said to himself, he sighs heavily then suddenly Bambam walks inside his room.

"Ya, Get up now. We still we have to go to the music show. Get up now." Bambam said then he closes the door as he left.
Mark slowly gets up from his bed and walks out of his room, He saw his friends are having breakfast.

"Hey.. You're already awake. Take a seat now and have a breakfast now." Jaebum said while looking at Mark.
Mark walks toward his friends and take a seat beside Jackson, "Manager hyung said we need to hurry up cause we still need to rehearse." Jaebum added as he looks at his friends.