Chapter 11

Cole's POV

It was just a couple of days before my coronation. Isabel said she wanted to be there next to me when I'm crowned king. Then after is the wedding which is two weeks later. She said she was planning a special surprise just for me. She won't give me any hints on what it is which makes me wanna know even more. Right now we're in the living room watching a movie. I'm not really paying attention. I'm just letting her lay on my chest while I play with her hair. One of the servants came in holding an envelope. She gave it to me and I opened it. It was a letter saying

"Congratulations on becoming the future king of Aden. Sorry I can't be there but I have important council stuff. Stay safe and tell Isabel I said hello.

Love,
Grandma".

Yes because anytime there's something important going on in this family she's busy doing council work. I put the letter back in the envelope and went back to playing with Isabel's hair.

******************************

Candace's POV

My plan is working perfectly. There is no way Isabel will find me and defeat me within two weeks. I just need to stay close to him so it'll be easier to crush him.

"I'll be right back. I need to go use the bathroom", I said.

I went to the nearest bathroom and looked in the mirror. I used my power to bring myself out of Isabel. She was still stuck in there somewhere. She has no idea that I'm out. Her body fell to the ground and I left it there. I looked at myself and I look the same way I did before I died. My hair was nice and smooth. My complexion was flawless and my skin was a little pale. My eyes were the same piercing blue and my lips were full. My hair was still its blonde color and I was in my blue dress with a rip by the leg. The way it was made by the way. I changed myself to look like Isabel and I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked exactly like her. From her hair to her skin tone which is a little darker than mine. I picked up Isabel and took her to the dungeon without anyone noticing. I threw her in the last cell and walked out. I went back into the living room and Cole was actually paying attention to the movie.

"I told you that you would like it", I said.

"Not really. I got bored and was waiting for you", he said.

I sat on the couch and laid on his chest. Now I just need to make sure these next two weeks go smoothly.

****************************** Isabel's POV

I felt my body change. Like something had left it. Candace must've left. I felt myself fall to the ground and I was knocked out.

A

FEW HOURS LATER...

When I woke back up, I was in a cell. I had no idea who put me in here but I bet you it was Candace. Cole's coronation is in two days and I won't be there. I won't have a wedding or a husband because she probably plans on killing him the day before or on the wedding day. Maybe even after when the honeymoon pops up. I grabbed the cell bars and pulled them. It was no use. They're vampire proof which means no vampire can get out. I sat on the ground and heard somebody come in. I looked up and it was me. How can it be me and I'm in the cell?

"Hello Isabel. Don't I just look lovely. I mean, don't I look just amazing?", she asked.

"Why are you doing this?", I asked.

"I went over this already. If you weren't listening, then boo boo", she replied.

"Look. I'm sure if you and Cole talk he will give you whatever you want. Just leave us alone", I said.

"Can he give me ten years of my life back?", she asked.

I stayed silent. He can't do that. I don't know why I said he can give her whatever she wants.

"Thought so. Anyways I wondering what dress you were wearing for the coronation. It would look great on me", she said.

"I'm not telling you. Cole will figure out that I've changed and come looking for me", I said.

"How will he know? The Isabel everyone knows and loves is standing right here. The one that isn't in a cell I mean", she said.

"Look. Don't hurt him. I'll give you the life you wanted. Just leave me and Cole alone", I said.

"Yeah not gonna happen. Well I gotta go. Can't keep your I mean my future husband waiting", she said.

She walked away and I sat in a corner of the cell. This can't be happening. What if Cole doesn't realize that I'm missing? What if he never does?

Guys. This chapter is good. Sorry if the book is starting to not make any sense but bear with me on these next few chapters. I'm trying to make them interesting so you guys will wanna read it. Anyways, do you think that Cole will find the real Isabel? Comment down below if you think so and how he will find out Candace is the imposter.