Chapter 5

We walked to the room holding hands and I jumped on to the bed. Cole came over kissing me softly. His lips never left mine. Every time I tried to pull away, he leaned in closer. I decided to get up and make a fire around myself so he couldn't get me.

"So Prince charming. How do you plan rescuing me now?", I asked.

"Hmm. I don't know. What would the princess want me to do?", he asked.

"It's up to her Prince to decide what to do", I replied.

The flames went out in the blink of an eye. Cole was standing right in front of me and was holding me by my waist. He looked in my eyes and they sparkled.

"Remember the day we met?", he asked.

"How could I forget? You were sitting on your throne and you were half awake. You looked bored to death and I'd just arrived at the castle to work here", I said.

"I was tired that day. I'd just come back from my uncle's house. We were up all night talking and I just got home a few hours before your arrival", he said.

"Well you were still cute", I said.

"Mhm. Your definition of cute is?", he asked.

"You", I replied walking away.

"Where are you going?", he asked.

"Remember how you said you were taking me out tonight?", I asked.

"Yeah", he replied.

"Well I'm going to go get ready", I said.

"No you should just lay in bed with me. It won't take you long to get ready", he said.

"Cole", I said calmly.

"Yes love", he said.

"Let go of me", I said.

He let me go and I walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. Then put on some light make up and put on a light blue dress with some matching flats. I stepped out the bathroom and saw Cole in a white button up shirt, blue jeans and a pair of black dress shoes.

"Ready?", he asked.

I nodded in reply and we walked out the castle and into the carriage. I have no idea where he's taking me but it will be somewhere fun. I hope.

Hey guys. Sorry if this chapter made no sense because I have no idea what happened in the previous chapter because it's been a while since I wrote the last one. Anyways, comment and vote.