Chapter 7

Cole's POV

I left the room feeling guilty about leaving Isabel like that. I didn't feel guilty about adding that one drop of blood in her lemonade. She needs the nutrients but she drink it. I went into the dinning room and saw my mom sitting at the table reading the newspaper and eating a sandwich  with what I think is ketchup. Maybe it is.

"Mom. Can I ask you something?", I asked.

"Sure honey", she replied.

"Well I took Isabel out for a picnic on the lake and gave her a bottle full of lemonade. Well there was a drop of blood in it. She didn't like so she playfully tackled me on the ground. How can I get her to get her nutrition without drinking blood?", I asked.

"Oh honey. When I first turned I had the same problem. Your father used give me a blood substitute. Then after awhile I began to like it", she replied.

"A blood substitute? Where can I find that?", I asked.

"It's in the basment. There's a box full of it. I think at least a year supply. Just be careful though. They're strong and smell like real blood", she replied.

"Thanks mom", I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. I ran downstairs to the basement and found the box. I opened it and the smell of blood filled the air. Mom was right. This did smell like real blood. I folded the box back up and took it upstairs to the room and set a bottle by the bed. I wrote a note saying who it was from. She has to like this. I put on some shorts and shirt to sleep in and climbed into bed.

"Finally you're in bed", she said.

"I just had to get something from the basement", I said.

I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

So guys. Do you think I should make the book in Cole's POV more often? Or should I do Isabel's POV and then Cole? Comment what you think so I can make the book super good. Also shout out to @tyguy12 for voting on the chapters I've written. For a chance to get a shout out, comment what you like about the sequel so far. Do you think Isabel is a little stubborn for not drinking the blood? If so why? Thanks for reading the book guys cause I really appreciate it.