"I think someone spiked my drink."

"Go get some sleep, Lou," I chuckled. "I'll call you tomorrow."

He saluted me and walked up to his door step before turning to wave one last time as he disappeared inside. I drove the few flats away from Louis' to mine, ours, and parked outside of it.

"Are you alright, Nialler?" I asked as I shut off the engine.

"I am tired," Niall said with a yawn.

"Oh, alright. Then let's get inside and we can go to sleep."

Niall nodded and I unbuckled both of our seats before we exited the vehicle. I unlocked the door and Niall waited patiently at the entryway for me to unwrap his tail. He let out a sigh of content when it was allowed to wag freely once again. I smiled as he shucked off his beanie and smiled tiredly. He walked down the hall and I took the time to pick up the jacket he had tossed on to the floor. I hung up our coats and retreated to my room.

"Niall-" My statement was cut off by the fact that Niall was already asleep in the bed.

I smiled as I pulled the covers over him and pressed a kiss to his forehead. One of his ears twitched and I quietly exiting the room. I went to the restroom to relieve myself and brush my teeth. When I was finished, I felt my phone vibrate and I checked the message to see that it was from Louis.

'Found Kyle. Got into a fight. We're fine now. Says that he likes Niall.'

I rolled my eyes as I sent him a message back, 'That's cool. Glad you guys made up? I like Niall, too.'

'You love the dog boy. Don't lie to me.'

'Goodnight, Louis.'

I pulled my phone into the charger across the room and changed into some pajama pants before sliding into bed beside Niall. Once I got comfortable, I felt a sudden warmth snuggle up next to me and I fell asleep with Niall curled up against my back.

"Liam... Liam?" I heard Niall say softly as he poked my side. "Liam."

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry."

After a brief moment, I laughed, "Of course you are."

"Will make me food?"

"Give me a few minutes, okay?"

"Okay!" Niall jumped off the bed and ran out of the room.

I smiled to myself as I sat up and stretched. I eventually made my way into the kitchen to find Niall sitting patiently at the table. He beamed at me when I walked into the kitchen and I smiled back.

"What is on the menu this morning, Nialler?"

"Food?" He asked.

"How about some pancakes?"

"Pancakes?"

"They're good, I promise."

I busied myself with making pancakes and asking Niall which shape some of the objects I picked up were. When he got them all right, I began quizzing him on colors. He continued to get them all right.

"How many pancakes do you want, Smarty pants?" I asked with a smile.

"Four!" He exclaimed raising four fingers on his hand.

"Good job!" I placed four pancakes on a plate and pour syrup on them.

I put the plate in front of him and turned around to get him a fork but when I turned around, I saw that he had a pancake in his hand and syrup running down his chin. I let out a laugh and he looked at me curiously. I got a napkin and wiped his chin off before handing him a fork. He grabbed it and stabbed his pancake again.

"No, Ni," I chuckled. "You've got to cut it. Let me show you."

Niall handed me the fork and I cut him a few pieces of his pancakes. He nodded at me with a smile before he began eating again. I got myself some pancakes and syrup and sat across from him. He tried to cut his pancakes but his plate ended up flying across the table. I looked at the plate then back to him to find that he had a light blush in his cheeks. I smiled at him and pulled his plate toward me to cut the rest of his pancakes into pieces. I slid it back to him and he began eating again. We ate in silence, except for the loud chewing Niall was making. He reached for another piece of pancake and I reached over to place a hand on his arm. He looked up curiously as I chewed with my mouth closed. He tilted his head and he looked absolutely adorable.

"Chew with your mouth closed," I lightly scolded.

He nodded and stuffed another piece into his mouth but chewed with his mouth closed. He looked at me, looking for a sign of approval and I smiled widely to him. He smiled too and finished his plate off.

"Are you still hungry?"

Niall nodded and I got up to get him some more pancakes. I poured the syrup over them and put it in front of him. He looked up at me expectantly and I grabbed his fork over his hand. He glanced at out hand curiously as I leaned over him and slowly cut a piece.

"It's not that difficult, is it?" I asked as we cut more piece together.

He shook his head and he once again he looked up at me. I hadn't realized how close my face was to his and I guess he hadn't either because when he looked up at me again, our lips brushed. A gasp escaped my mouth as I tasted syrup against his soft lips. My mind blanked and I couldn't think of what to do. The only thing that crossed my mind as I looked into his confused blue eyes was to kiss him again. So I leaned forward and kissed him.

[A/N] Hi... *awkwardly waves* Sorry it took so long to update. I've been distracted with Merman In The Water (which is in the 1DBromanceAwards for Up-And-Coming Larry Stories so please go vote for it.) Also, I hate the big computer that I've been typing on because this key board SUCKS! Anyway, I love you guys. Sorry for it took so long to update. I'll try not to have it be such a long wait next time! Also! Shout out to @Icreyes19 who asked for one! Until next time! ♥Sophie