Chapter 28

[A/N]: This chapter is dedicated to mah Uma Cauda Finna cumformelarry xD She made the oh so lovely drawing in the multimedia! AND TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY YAAAAAY!

[Louis' P.O.V]

Harry and I sat on the couch, Fionna cradled in Harry's arms. I knew I should have been trying to call my friends to let them know what had happened, but I was too busy taking in the fact that our baby was safe. Harry was trembling, adjusting the kitten covered outfit that was much to big on our little baby as he cooed, "You are my baby... my tiny baby, all mine and my Louis'. No one can take you away, Dada just loves you too much..."

My mum called Niall and Liam instead while Dr. Shell ranted to Ella, "That's not Harry and Louis' baby, you idiot! That's a baby named Baxter and the caretaker is my little brother Kepa. The only reason you even got to them is because I have the guards looking after Harry and Louis. But jokes on you, because you don't know where that is!"

I couldn't hear Ella's responses, but it seemed as if my mother was having a harder time talking to Liam and Niall. Judging by her face, they weren't taking it lightly, and I didn't blame them. Thinking Fionna was missing had to have been one of the worst experiences of my life. 

Dr. Shell hung up the phone angrily, beginning to pace, "She wants to trade." 

"What?" I asked nervously, my eyes flitting onto the baby that squirmed in Harry's arms. 

"She-" Dr. Shell huffed. "In order to get Baxter and Kepa back, she wants a trade of Harry and Fionna." 

"No!" I gasped, clutching onto Harry's sweats instantly. 

"Is not getting my baby," Harry whispered hoarsely. "Thought my baby was gone but is not." 

"Liam and Niall are coming over," my mother hung up her phone, tucking it into her pocket. "The girls are in the back room playing with Lucy... they hate when people are upset, and Niall and Liam are going to be upset." 

"Poor Baxter and Kepa..." I murmured sadly, my hand shaking as I reached to caress Fionna's cheek in relief. She yawned, squeaking slightly, and then settled in Harry's arms.

Dr. Shell was standing angrily in the doorway to the kitchen, and I was beginning to feel slightly nervous. I'd seen him slightly mad before, but he was seething, "What the hell does Kepa have to do with anything?" 

And then it hit me. Ella had his brother, and that's why he was angry. Because as much as he liked to pretend that he was emotionless, the man felt emotions just like any other normal person. Harry groaned, automatically turning my attention back to him, "Are you okay, Kitten?" 

"Tummy has a hurt spot. Not a worried hurt even though that hurts, too. Cut spot hurts," he explained, pulling Fionna closer as he leaned to rest his head on my shoulder. 

"She doesn't even know Kepa!" Dr. Shell continued. 

"Lucca," my mother said gently. "Remember when she took Niall and Harry even though she only wanted Harry? Niall was a witness, and Ella didn't want a witness. But also, if Kepa wasn't there, poor little Baxter could die." 

"She said Kepa was unconscious," he snarled angrily. "How do we even know that the baby is in the incubator and hooked up to oxygen and-" 

"We'll have to find a way to negotiate," my mother sighed. 

"Not my baby though," Harry said quietly, his voice trembling. "Not negotiating my little Kitten..." 

"Of course not!" my mum agreed.