Nineteen

Before I start, I have to thank you guys for everything. Love you all!

" Hey, how's Pac Man going for you?" Josh snickers behind me, teasing me.

"Swell, thanks for asking." I reply sourly, squinting my eyes at the screen as if it would help me gain success. I was honestly a fool if I thought it would do me any good, but it was worth a try considering my low score.

A sharp poke in my stomach sends my hand flying dramatically forward and consequently a ghost devours Pac Man. I clutch my fists, bringing them tightly at my sides. Let's hope I don't murder Josh.

I smirk inwardly, thinking of a formative punishment.

I turn around abruptly, swinging my fist forward. His face scrunches up at the movement and his hands protectively fly in front of his eyes. I purposefully hold my hand just centimeters from his face to spook him.

He opens one eye slowly, his teeth still clenched. He stares at my fist for a good minute before he chooses to let his protective guard fall away.

I giggle quietly at his rookie mistake, straightening out my fist and slapping his pale skin.

"Ow!" He complains, using his hand to protect his cheek. "I didn't even poke you, it was Tyler!" He whines, backing behind Tyler. I step forward, standing inches away from Tyler. I look down to the ground, letting the suspense carry on. I lift my head slowly, glaring.

"A little birdie told me you poked me." I inquire, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why do you say birdie?" He asks me, scoffing. "I know it was Jo-"

"A LITTLE BIRDIE," I interrupt, holding my hand in front of his face, "Told me you poked me. Is this true information?"

He watches my hand carefully, his eyes widening at my acrylic nails.

"What will happen if I say yes?" He questions, aghast by my finger weapons.

"The real question is, what will happen if you say no?" I counter, raising an eyebrow. This was too easy.

"Josh..." He says quietly, leaning backwards. "Help me out man..." He pleads.

Josh looks around, stepping out from behind Tyler. He clears his throat, raising his hands above his head.

"Oh- Em- Gee! It's Twenty One Pilots!" He yells in his most feminine voice, his voice producing like a gay fashion model.

A few heads turn, barely drawn to his loud interruption but lots of feet are suddenly shuffling and teenage girls darting over.

"Oh," Josh says, his eyes widening. He drops his hands, his eyes darting frantically. "We have a bigger fan base in this arcade than I thought..."

Tyler smiles at me, walking into the abyss of fans.

"This isn't over!" I growl, showing off my dull, almond shaped nails. "You'll see on the tour bus!"
~~~
As I wait for the two on the bus, I sharpen my nails with a leftover razor. I shave the the gray acrylics easily, humming songs as I do so.
Just as I file the last nail to a sharp point, the boys bound in the narrow bus door, panting like animals. Time to put my plan in motion.
I grin devilishly, cackling like a witch.