Three

"Mom, I seriously don't think-" I began, cut off by the sharpness of her voice.

"You don't think much of a lot of things. Now, you should be happy I'm urging you to go on tour with a popular band- most moms would hold them back for even a concert." She tells me, arching a thin eyebrow.

"Well, you're not like most moms..." I mumble, shoving my luggage in the back of a van.

"What's you say?" She asks quickly, although she most definitely knows what I said. It didn't take a genius to know my plain comebacks.

"Nothing." I reply, wrapping my arms around her. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you, too. Love you, sweetie!" I let go, climbing into the van and buckling up as the boys said their farewells.

The ride to the airport had been so far uneventful. Singing songs on the radio, cracking thoughtless jokes.

"How long do you think the ride will be?" I ask to no one specifically.

I heard no reply and look up to Tyler and Josh leaning across the console, whispering.

"Hey, what are you two whispering about?" I ask, putting my hands between their touching shoulders. Tyler looks back, accidentally making eye contact then looking away.

"Nothing." Josh tells me, shaking his head. "Anyways, we're here!" He hops out of the now parked car, popping the trunk and throwing out luggage. I groaned and slid out of the van.

"Josh." I said, dragging out the o.

"What?" He asks, dragging out the a.

"Tell me what you were whispering!" I plead quietly, tugging on his sleeve. "Tyler isn't out yet, tell me!" Josh chuckled and shook his head.

"It's a secret, 'Livia." Tyler suddenly appeared, finally talking to me. Or more so, about me.

"Why do you always exchange from Olivia to 'Livia? Like her mom calls her Oli or Olivia, can you not just call her one name?" He questioned.

"Diversity." I say, causing Josh to laugh.

"You obviously don't know the meaning of diversity." Josh tells me, shaking his head. Tyler rolled his eyes, grabbing his luggage,

"Can we go check in? I'd rather not miss our flight."

Josh and I nodded at the same time, dragging our luggage behind him.
~~~
Of course, I was in the aisle. Why me? Why the aisle? Why so social?

I dug my nails into Josh's right arm, so hard it left marks even through his tattoo.

"Ow! What was that for?" He complained.

"Putting me in the aisle! No one likes the aisle!" I complained back, shooting him a dirty look.

"You want my seat?" He asked, leaning forward to move his stuff. Before I could reply, Tyler interjected.

"I'd like to sit by Josh, and I think you do to, so this should be fine seating."

Josh looked at me and shrugged. Although I just wanted to strangle Tyler, I shrugged back, lending a weak smile.

Once Tyler was looking out the window, I leaned over to Josh and whispered, "What's gotten into him?"